Boggled vs Warrior Expert AI

Frothing Berserker is wicked OP now.

Just saw a whirlwind boost it up from 2 attack to 11.

Also, Battle Rage... let's pick up 6 cards for 3 mana... or 8 cards... or even 10!
Edited by Quirk on 10/3/2013 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice isn't it?
Reply Quote

Also, Battle Rage... let's pick up 6 cards for 3 mana... or 8 cards... or even 10!

Picking up 10 cards generally isn't any better than picking up 5, because of the max hand size.
Reply Quote

Picking up 10 cards generally isn't any better than picking up 5, because of the max hand size.

^ I decked out and lost two matches in a 6-3 arena run, LOL.

I probably would have won one of those losses if i just kept the third battle rage in my hand instead of playing it. The other game was lost cause regardless.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't say it's OP by any means, more so bringing up the Warrior class with everyone else without needing to dump an entire hand to make one turn.
Reply Quote
Berserker only has 1 more attack than before, he always worked like that. Nothing has changed in his power.
Reply Quote
10/04/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Andromalius
Berserker only has 1 more attack than before, he always worked like that. Nothing has changed in his power.

Even so nothing makes a warrior happier than seeing a 21/X minion on their side ^_^
Reply Quote
There is: having two of them so the priest can't MC everything you have. :D
Reply Quote
Frothing Berserker has always been filthy, the Battle Rage buff was an insane boost though.
Reply Quote
I just started playing Hearthstone and these Frothing Beserkers are crazy! I can't beat the Warrior Expert AI because of them. I do have crap cards though...

But even with good cards they seem unstoppable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]