Launcher wont start

"Hello all I solve problem with changing "Keka archiver" to "Archive Utility 10.8". And all work."

How do I do this?
Reply Quote
downloaded the game heard alot about it but cant play whats the deal here?
Reply Quote
MVP
05/09/2014 01:56 AMPosted by Ainhazard
downloaded the game heard alot about it but cant play whats the deal here?

Could you tell us what the error is or provide a screenshot of it? Without any further details, we can't really assist you easily. Also, please provide your system information as well so that we can use it to narrow down any potential issues you may be having. Instructions for doing so are listed below.

Obtaining and Posting System Information

1) Click on the Apple Menu while holding down the Option key and select System Profiler (10.6.8) / System Information (10.7 and later).

2) Copy the information from the following sections and paste them into your post. Please copy in the following order: Hardware Overview, Graphics, and Software. Do not include any serial numbers, hardware UUIDs, or account/login names or information in your post.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote
Where do i go to do that?
Reply Quote
This didnt work for me :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]