Unbeatable hunter combo:
a bunch of cheap beasts, a timber wolf and unleash the hounds. From 25 hp to 0 at turn 6 with a sen 'jin up and two holy nova's in my hand.
Just limit the number of beast affected by unleash the hounds or up the cost already. It is gettting really annoying now playing against beast decks over and over again.
1) how did he beat you on turn 6?
2) how did he get past your taunter?
3) how did he do both of these things in one turn?
Best case scenario: 2 dragonhawks, 1 owl, 1 wolf, 1 unleash. Total of 18 damage. What chipped away at the other 12 health in earlier turns? I've never known any hunter build I've seen that has been based around this combo be able to do so much damage early game.
So, this leads me to conclude that either:
1) You had the worst draw of your life. Don't blame the opponent's deck on your bad draw.
2) Your deck did nothing and you'd lose against a normal opponent anyway.
3) You're lying.