BIG RED X Deck

(Locked)

So, logged last night had problems playing a Warlock deck I had built, it said that problem finding opponent and come back in a minute.

This morning I log in and I see a large red X across my deck. I went into the deck builder and the deck appears to be legal. There is no explanation for the BIG RED X.

What is causing this issue? If this is normal then there is nothing in game to tell you why you cannot play the deck.

-Prot
You disenchanted at least one card that was part of that deck.

You may have to go into the deck editor and manually remove the card/s you no longer own.
that big red X means that you dont have 30 cards deck
sometimes, cards does not register correctly so you would need to redo the whole deck again
MVP - Hearthstone
You disenchanted at least one card that was part of that deck.
You may have to go into the deck editor and manually remove the card/s you no longer own.

Most likely the case, however, there is an occasional bug (I'm guessing it's a save bug) where the deck gets corrupt, and even at 30 cards it still has the X. In that case the only way to clear it is to back out to the collection manager. Push the x in the top right corner to completely delete / remove the deck, and rebuild it from scratch.

Hopefully the patch fixed this bug, but it's entirely possible it's still around.
Edited by rabb1t on 10/7/2013 9:07 AM PDT
I'm still experiencing this bug it seems.
I DE'd a card that was in my shaman's deck.
First relog after there was a big red X over it and also said I had 31 cards in the deck so I removed 1. That didn't do the trick though so I deleted the deck and tried again. After a relog it seemed to have sorted it and it was playable.
But after starting the game today (without having made any other changes since last time) the red X was back and I still can't play it.
Just installed the new client -- seeing this and I can't play as Rogue. No explanation given as to why I can't play the deck.
Community Manager
01/16/2014 03:23 PMPosted by DigitalJim
Just installed the new client -- seeing this and I can't play as Rogue. No explanation given as to why I can't play the deck.

This is a known issue that we have posted here.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]