Error 10200249 - Unable to make purchases

I never set up Parental control in past... Why should I create Parental control in order to disable something I have never set up to begin with?

And I tried to create the control but it tells me that my email address is not valid... REALLY? Email that I use for the account for several years is not valid?

Oh common...
Reply Quote
This whole situation is ridiculous. I don't even have the option to allow this. And to remove the parental settings is a crazy task. There is no tick box or anything relating to real-money AH.
Reply Quote
I have the "allow spending money in-game" option on but I still get this error. What should I do?
Reply Quote
There are no parental controls on my account now, nor were there ever. I'm not going through the huge hassle of setting up parental controls, playing with various options, then disabling the parental controls. I guess I just won't spend money on this game or be able to renew my WoW subscription until they fix this.

EDIT: Just checked. I purchases a 40-pack bundle and an arena ticket after this sticky was made, so I had no problems until today.

Update: tried again just now and my purchase went through no issues. I didn't even do anything suggested by others, it just worked this time.
Edited by Erikk on 11/21/2013 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I never set up Parental control in past... Why should I create Parental control in order to disable something I have never set up to begin with?

And I tried to create the control but it tells me that my email address is not valid... REALLY? Email that I use for the account for several years is not valid?

Oh common...

I have the same issues. I'd really like to give you my money Blizzard, but you don't seem to want it. Until then, I'm pretty stuck, since there's no practical way for me to get new cards.
Reply Quote
No fix or solutions for this yet I suppose? Still getting it.
Reply Quote
Im getting a problem where I can't add a payment method.

Im from Mexico and I've never had any problems to add balance, in fact I have some small balance in both MXN and USD.

(and BTW it'd be good If I was able to use those USD balance... I got them and jnow I cant spend them, even if they are right there)

I hope you can help, I kinda want the Inventor Card >___<

here is the log

Tue Dec 10 23:59:41 2013 [MAIN] client.config says aurora.version.source='product'
Tue Dec 10 23:59:42 2013 [LOCS] 11010= <------------------------------------- error
Tue Dec 10 23:59:46 2013 [AUTH] 3=
Tue Dec 10 23:59:47 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnAccountLevelInfoUpdated account=62860519 currency=MXN accountRegion=1 currentRegion=1 country=MEX
Tue Dec 10 23:59:47 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=62860519
Tue Dec 10 23:59:50 2013 [ACCO] 3=
Wed Dec 11 00:07:31 2013 [MAIN] FindGame deck=11960696
Wed Dec 11 00:07:33 2013 [GAME] 25017=
Wed Dec 11 00:07:35 2013 [MAIN] FindGame deck=13112682
Wed Dec 11 00:07:54 2013 [GAME] GameListener.OnEnteredGame 12.130.247.239:3724 51026 AeHECL
Edited by Yaddar on 12/11/2013 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've already set up Parental Controls but there is no option to activate RMAH. I've already downloaded and played the Diablo III starter edition.
Reply Quote
Hi just started getting this issue last night. I reentered my credit card information, contacted my bank to confirm there is nothing wrong on my end, set up Parental Controls and then checked the "allow real-money" blah blah blah. I confirmed the CVV code was correct. I even tried loading up my battle.net account balance and even THAT isn't working. It's the same credit card I use for my WoW account and no issues there. Same numbered error as the title of this post. Any help from anybody? Also is there a more direct way to receive technical support (like a gm ticket)? The last blue post on this issue I've been able to find was two months old and nothing it listed helped. I get worried that these older threads get forgotten. Even a "we're still aware of the issue and still working on it" would make me feel a little better. Although an "Oh yeah that's an easy one click here to fix everything!" post would be ideal! Thanks!
Reply Quote
I have enabled in-game money using but it still says that it is disabled. I have waited 30 minutes as it says it can take but nothing. What can i do to fix this?

Pls help
Reply Quote
can't buy still
Reply Quote
Hey,

I tried setting up the Parental Control until the point where I lost my temper:

1- Every time I create a parental control account, it gives out the error "Invalid E-mail address", the same e-mail I have for my battle.net account.
2- Tried Using a different e-mail didn't work.
3- Tried "Retrieve Parental Controls E-mail" that maybe I installed it and forgot, but said the e-mail isn't valid.
4- Tried going for contact support, kept sending me in a loop in where I create a parental control account and/or retrieve my parental controls.
5- Chat support / Ticket support / Phone support for the parental control help are all off :).

Blizzard, when you created this system, let alone this error/problem happening as well. Didn't you think of the idea of MAYBE allow people to be able to contact your support in-case any issue regarding parental control would happen?
Reply Quote
Mine is buggy.. When I select the amount I want to buy, the window coming after the "You sure?" windows pop op for 1/10 of a second and closes down, leaving me with the black-ish/transparent black layer over the shop.. I might get the "waiting for authorization" back up, but then it's stuck
Reply Quote
resolved
Edited by LastMystic on 12/29/2013 12:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 12:18 PMPosted by LastMystic
resolved

How?
Reply Quote
I get error 10200243
Any idea what that's about?
Reply Quote
This whole thing is really really buggy, for about 30 minutes i could'nt even get an email to get to the parental controls page, once i finally got there i changed the setting but after 30 minutes it still isn't allowing me any ingame purchases.
Reply Quote
but i have been purchasing for th epast 3 weeks and all of a sudden i cant...

i guarentee no one touched any parental controls

this is not my first purchase....

help please... i have to send blizzard a photo ID to remove parental controls ? this is getting crazy =(
Reply Quote
My friends account Has all his parental settings on and he also never remembers enabling them and he can't even post to get help because of this. When ever he tries to submit a ticket it times out. So how does he remove it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]