Shaman healing, where is it?

I think we'd be best off with some healing cards. Something like this:

Healing Stream Totem:

2 Mana, 1 Overload
0 Power / 3 Health
Restores 4 Health to your Hero at the end of each turn.

Chain Heal:
2 Mana
Heals three minions, the first for 3, the second for 2, the third for 1. The order is determined by proximity, and won't hit a single minion twice.
Edited by Bullrath on 11/13/2013 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
rain of healing, heal all allies for X health for two turns
Reply Quote
I'm not saying shamans couldn't use another healing mechanic/card, but all of you seem to be forgetting Ancestral healing. It is borderline imba with Injured Blademaster and he is AWESOME in shammy decks. Ancestral healing makes him a 4-7 taunt at once for no extra mana cost, plus Ancestral spirit revives him as a 4-7 because the battlecry won't apply.
Reply Quote
The difference being that even if the priest doesn't draw that combo they can heal him up themselves.
Edited by dmcAxle on 11/16/2013 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote

Remember guys: It's heroes of WARCRAFT.

In warcraft 3, playing the Farseer usually meant having 2 wolves at your side for neutral clearing and these two tanked alot.

It's not heroes of WoW. Just saying. Also: I'm all in for more Shaman heals. Also: Where's flame shock? Make it be 1 mana cost and make it deal 1 damage and 1 damage at the start of your turn to the same minion!

^('-')
This.

Otherwise why can't the Rogue hero go perma stealth & be immune to damage? Derp.
Reply Quote
Healing stream works great with Imp Master... Shammies are really strong with board control. Especially with having Blood Lust, being able to burst your opponent down from 30. I don't really find the need for heal. Even if heal cards were added I don't think I would use them in my deck.
Reply Quote
I'm really surprised that Blizzard passed on Chain Heal.
Even Healing Rain would be neat.
Edited by Börek on 11/17/2013 4:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hello all!
I was reading the entire thread, I start playing HS after the patch... so I didnt enjoy the healing hero, and yes I TOTALLY AGREE with that.... it should heal the hero as well.
As we use weapons we need selfhealing or protection, as warrior has, as hunter has, as druid has!! ... and yes rogue could has it too, and hunter has invulnerability.
Really hope... blizz is reading all our posts T_T
Reply Quote
hmmm you guys... well... don't expect every skills from warcraft released at once... there will be some of those but just later.
Reply Quote
Maybe they should get another totem similar to flametongue? like a 0/3 that heals your hero for 5 every turn.
Reply Quote
They could make Grounding totem into a secret, Earth shield.lightning shield, water shield.

secret : Grounding could be 2c summon a 0/3 totem as the new target

secret : Earth shield could be a overload secret, 2c heal the caster for 5 1 overload

secret : lightning shield 2c deal 3 dmg to the attacking enemy, possibly add 1 overload to this spell. or reduce it to 2 dmg and no overload

secret : Water shield 2c on dmg recharge 2 mana crystals, or 1 mana crystal depending on how OP it makes it synergize with weapons. 2 mana would help offset some of the overload costs on some spells.

edited to clarify all would be secrets.
Edited by Rikatan on 11/19/2013 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
secret : Earth shield could be a overload secret, 2c heal the caster for 5 1 overload

Holy Light is better that this in every aspect. Holy light costs less (overload), heals more, and doesn't require a secret to heal.

secret : Water shield 2c on dmg recharge 2 mana crystals, or 1 mana crystal depending on how OP it makes it synergize with weapons. 2 mana would help offset some of the overload costs on some spells.

Problem with this is that it procs on the enemy's turn. You recharge your mana crystals after their turn regardless. I could see this changing to: remove all overload for your next turn.
Reply Quote
As someone who has just starting playing and was never around for the healing totem nerf, and am getting generally stomped on in Play mode with my Shaman, I'm also wondering "Where the F are my self-healing abilities, for, you know, a class that has a F'ing healing spec in WoW??" Not a single class healing card. So frustrating.
Reply Quote
I think Shamans would certainly have to sacrifice some of their burst and mana efficiency if they were to be given the added survivability due to healing.
Reply Quote
Hm trade burst for healing... hm DONE.

Trade dust devil and windlord for any decent self heal. Wow that was easy.

Would also be willing to throw in ancestral healing, far sight and totemic might. Thats 5 cards for 1. Come on please work with me here blizzard. Make there be a total of 4 less shaman cards and give us 1 self heal. Im biting the bullet here come on. I would maybe maybe even throw in wind speaker and ancestral spirit for 7 cards in exchange for 1. please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]