Ran into a hacker.

This person used some hacking device that instantly ended my turn for me while he summoned constant Core Hounds in a normal game. I have found no way to report a player ingame so i thought i might aswell try my luck here to hopefully get this player banned from Hearthstone.
Edited by Omrakos on 11/25/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Do you have ANY proof?
Reply Quote
Yeah I would have recorded that match
Reply Quote
lol this guy is prolly just trolling his friend
Reply Quote
This person named [removed] used some hacking device that instantly ended my turn for me while he summoned constant Core Hounds in a normal game. I have found no way to report a player ingame so i thought i might aswell try my luck here to hopefully get this player banned from Hearthstone.

So you know, it's against forum policy to call out players by name. To report hackers, see the following thread:

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/9678717934
Reply Quote
10/12/2013 05:58 PMPosted by devixil
This person named Crownnose used some hacking device that instantly ended my turn for me while he summoned constant Core Hounds in a normal game. I have found no way to report a player ingame so i thought i might aswell try my luck here to hopefully get this player banned from Hearthstone.

no proof no care
Reply Quote
Dude got owned and can't come to terms with it.....You know if you lose and the guy is throwing cards so fast he must be a hacker..............................
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
10/12/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Death
Dude got owned and can't come to terms with it.....You know if you lose and the guy is throwing cards so fast he must be a hacker..............................

In all fairness, I saw a bug report in the forums where someone actually video-taped someone doing this. So it's actually possible that such a hack exists. I've personally never encountered it however. But it seems far beyond just a glitch, the other person was playing quite smoothly, as if they were used to it. But yeah, the player got no turns, the "hacker" (if it was a hacker) would instantly end his turn and it would immediately start his turn again, and he would play the cards as fast as the AI does. You would think it if was a bug that they would be confused and have a delay in between turns.
Reply Quote
Well if its real then sorry bro and blizz needs to get that under control before it gets crazy......
Reply Quote
Really no idea what how would such hackers get any sense of achievement or satisfaction?
If this is a hack pretty sure the hacker would lose whatever he had won soon.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
10/12/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Death
Well if its real then sorry bro and blizz needs to get that under control before it gets crazy......

There's a link to the video here. If you look at how fast the guy is playing, it's very suspicious.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10195020030
Reply Quote
hi, i I have the same problem, I want to know how to report the player in Latin America, for using a hack in the game that one began at 8:50 am in Peru.
Edited by Omrakos on 11/25/2013 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
I have to admit, I completely forgot about this until about 5 minutes ago, but I've actually been on the opposite side of this once before. Basically, I was playing against an opponent where they spent one turn doing absolute nothing, and then after that, their turns would instantly end. I found this odd because normally when an opponent afk's, there's at least a fuse that appears and gives them 10 seconds or so to play. At the time, I just assumed they had hard dc'd and that's why there wasn't even a fuse, but based on the video I linked a few up, maybe they actually were still there.

I have absolutely ZERO clue what would have procced it in game; as far as I can remember, nothing special had happened in the game.
Reply Quote
Now that you mention it I had a game last night where the guy just sat there. I thought he was just griefing or something but maybe it wasn't letting him play his cards.
Reply Quote
I've had this happen once to my opponent; the game just completely skipped one of his turns.

No idea what caused it, nor can I recall what I was doing immediately before it happened.
Edited by TJJ on 11/25/2013 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcITouvrYA

:I
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]