my OP warrior deck

hey.. only plat 3 right now, but between ranked and playing my friends i haven't lost a single game i've played with it out of 42 games. (you could change big game hunter, commanding shout, and grommash if you wanted even more early game pressure)

0 inner rage - 2
1 execute - 2
1 whirlwind - 2
2 fiery war axe - 2
2 cleave - 2
2 commanding shout - 1
2 rampage - 2
2 amani berserker - 2
2 cruel taskmaster - 2
3 battle rage - 2
3 big game hunter - 1
3 frothing berserker - 2
3 raging worgen - 2
3 warsong commander - 2
4 kor'kron elite - 2
5 arcanite reaper - 1
8 grommash hellscream - 1

have fun :)
Edited by Firedrop on 10/12/2013 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
How many wins of those 42 are in ranked, since I got to masters three with 30wins 10losses
Reply Quote
I wouldn't, under normal circumstances, provide such a harsh review to a deck if it weren't for how absolutely garbage it was... but this is complete and utter trash. Period. There are way too many spell cards, and cards reliant upon those spell cards, to make this deck worth anything at all. In this stage of HS, way too many people play board clears that will shatter the minions of this deck. There's no "replace a few cards with more minions" for this deck. It needs a complete overhaul, or really just needs to die.

To those who may happen upon it in the future, don't even give this a lick of thought - avoid it.
Reply Quote
Way to necro a old post dude. no wonder the deck sucks...he made it back in 10/15/13!!
yes the decks going to suck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]