How Do I Beat Priest?

Get crazed alchemist. He will kill any 0 attack minions. Useful against lightwells and shaman totems.
Also if you swap the stats on lightspawn, then you lock them permanently. For example, if you damage lightspawn to 1 hp, and you are afraid the priest will heal it back, crazed alchemist will fix the current values at max.

As for the heals, they cannot go beyond 30 hp, i use malygos to kill them with a bunch of spells regardless of their hp level. Conceal helps against mind control
Reply Quote
I hate Priest deck so bad...
Reply Quote
I am quite new, f2p, and I exclusively play a rogue deck without any taunt or silence. (Mostly I play casual but I played ranked for a day last season once I heard about the card-back and got to rank 13) At first I was having a lot of trouble against priests but I've found that I can win fairly easily if I prioritise killing 3 particular minions above any other plays: (even if my minions trade badly or I take damage by attacking with a weapon)

If they play a Northshire Cleric do not damage it or any other minions unless you can kill them out-right. (Kill the Cleric as soon as possible)

If they play a Lightwell distribute damage evenly across all enemy characters. (unless you can kill a minion, or there is a Northshire Cleric in play)

If they play a Lightspawn KILL IT, KILL IT NOW!

My current deck
1 Backstab
1 Shadowstep
2 Sinister Strike
2 Elven Archer
1 Betrayal
1 Shiv
1 Bluegill Warrior
2 Defias Ringleader
2 Novice Engineer
1 Fan of Knives
1 Headcrack
2 Raid Leader
2 Shattered Sun Cleric
1 SI:7 Agent
1 Woflrider
2 Dark Iron Dwarf
1 Assassin's Blade
1 Assassinate
1 Nightblade
2 Stormpike Commando
1 Reckless Rocketeer
1 Sprint
Edited by GeoRmr on 5/31/2014 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote="101947619952"]So I just got my Hearthstone key on Monday and have been having a blast playing a Rogue even though I realize it's currently underpowered.[ /quote]

stopprd reading.
Reply Quote
05/31/2014 07:35 PMPosted by beneviolence
[quote="101947619952"]So I just got my Hearthstone key on Monday and have been having a blast playing a Rogue even though I realize it's currently underpowered.[ /quote]

stopprd reading.

Well the OP is from last year...
Reply Quote
;) fair play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]