How Do I Beat Priest?

Get crazed alchemist. He will kill any 0 attack minions. Useful against lightwells and shaman totems.
Also if you swap the stats on lightspawn, then you lock them permanently. For example, if you damage lightspawn to 1 hp, and you are afraid the priest will heal it back, crazed alchemist will fix the current values at max.

As for the heals, they cannot go beyond 30 hp, i use malygos to kill them with a bunch of spells regardless of their hp level. Conceal helps against mind control
Reply Quote
I hate Priest deck so bad...
Reply Quote
I am quite new, f2p, and I exclusively play a rogue deck without any taunt or silence. (Mostly I play casual but I played ranked for a day last season once I heard about the card-back and got to rank 13) At first I was having a lot of trouble against priests but I've found that I can win fairly easily if I prioritise killing 3 particular minions above any other plays: (even if my minions trade badly or I take damage by attacking with a weapon)

If they play a Northshire Cleric do not damage it or any other minions unless you can kill them out-right. (Kill the Cleric as soon as possible)

If they play a Lightwell distribute damage evenly across all enemy characters. (unless you can kill a minion, or there is a Northshire Cleric in play)

If they play a Lightspawn KILL IT, KILL IT NOW!

My current deck
1 Backstab
1 Shadowstep
2 Sinister Strike
2 Elven Archer
1 Betrayal
1 Shiv
1 Bluegill Warrior
2 Defias Ringleader
2 Novice Engineer
1 Fan of Knives
1 Headcrack
2 Raid Leader
2 Shattered Sun Cleric
1 SI:7 Agent
1 Woflrider
2 Dark Iron Dwarf
1 Assassin's Blade
1 Assassinate
1 Nightblade
2 Stormpike Commando
1 Reckless Rocketeer
1 Sprint
Edited by GeoRmr on 5/31/2014 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote="101947619952"]So I just got my Hearthstone key on Monday and have been having a blast playing a Rogue even though I realize it's currently underpowered.[ /quote]

stopprd reading.
Reply Quote
05/31/2014 07:35 PMPosted by beneviolence
[quote="101947619952"]So I just got my Hearthstone key on Monday and have been having a blast playing a Rogue even though I realize it's currently underpowered.[ /quote]

stopprd reading.

Well the OP is from last year...
Reply Quote
;) fair play.
Reply Quote
It is too tough to defeat him,as i think he is the most powerful hero among all 9.
as his face says he is the only human hero................
and only one who cares of humanity,and has got some power of light from the bright sky......
i do think he is good at his place and does his works.............
it is too difficult to unlock him........ :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]