Shattered Sun Cleric x2

-Spells (12)

Holy Nova x2
Holy Smite x2
Mind Control x2
Power Word: Shield x2
Shadow Word: Death x2
Shadow Word: Pain x2

With just these cards you have a very strong chance of winning against legendary decks.

Source of deck http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=25/doctor-draw-%28basic-only,-by-top-50-in-north-america-for-constructed-pre-wipe%29

This deck as simple as it is kicks !@#.I never lost this this deck in the last 15 games and I m currently Gold one star.

I just made a few changes for myself which include some crafting but it IS NOT necesarry,these are just personal preferences:
-Instead of 2 x Ironfur Grizzly I replaced them with 2 x Tauren Warrior
-Instead of 2 x Chillwind Yeti I replaced them with 2 x Lightspawn

This is the proof that you don t need to pay money for cards to win against others who do.
After 2-3 games you will see the potential of this deck
Edited by arpiar on 10/12/2013 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This deck works, but I threw in a lightspawn and Velen instead of the crocolisks, and it works great too. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I am trying to find some replacements for crocolisks and novice engineers aswell atm and one card would be Ironbeak owl which is a must have in any deck.
The card Silence would just fill a spot.

Ironbeak > Silence
Reply Quote
In my opinion, holy smite is pretty meh. Priests already have an insane amount of board control with the 4 shadow word cards and holy nova, so I drop the holy smites for divine spirit. DS just opens up so many options. It's true that it's vulnerable to silence/poly/hex, but if you DS your Northshire cleric early game, for example, you essentially force your opponent to use silence/poly/hex on a one mana minion, which means you don't have to worry about as much cc on your big taunters. Also, as far as minions, I notice you included quite a few low drops. I would switch both novice engineers to owls (you already have insane draw power with double cleric, and owl battlecry is AMAZING), and then drop 2 of darkscale healer/river crocolisks for temple enforcer/lord of the arena/stormwind champion/prophet Velen (really anything to give some more late game umph).
Reply Quote
An example being...
Reply Quote
@stefan Did he do anything to you? It's not like he claimed it to be the best deck. In my opinion it's a pretty good deck for a basic card deck only.
You also have to consider that not everyone is a "Pro" and they just try to help others and enjoy the game. So be thankful instead of trashtalking.
Reply Quote
This deck is actually virtually identical to the one I'm using at the moment - as I'm waiting to acquire the rarer cards. The only difference I had, until not long ago, was 2x Lord of the Arena instead of the yetis.

And no, stefan, OP is not trolling - I have an overwhelmingly high win rate with my deck at 3-star masters ^^
Reply Quote
I had to make a few changes to it, but overall, it's fairly good.
Edited by Aionion on 10/21/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you sir. I am currently using this deck and have not lost a match. Also before today I had absolutely no experience using a priest so the deck can't be to bad.
Edited by Sicarius on 10/21/2013 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
o...k... i don't like play with priest, you know about: oh is OP and blablabla.

im play warrior deck so this deck works, i use in my quest thx
Reply Quote
This build is no lie. I just won against another priest using very strong cards, even though he got the early advantage with Northshire clerics and such, while I had to wait three turns helplessly. He even had a Ragnaros!
Reply Quote
been using this deck as well and have been climbing the ladders since i used it, very great deck indeed, plus i am new to the game so i don't know any other good cards and what not
Reply Quote
This deck is amazing especially since its only basic cards. Anyone know a similar strength deck using another hero with basic cards kinda wanna try a different hero.
Reply Quote
I believe Hippy has a basic mage deck listed in the mage forums..
Reply Quote
Picking crocolisk over ooze is a mistake.
Reply Quote
Played first to last ranked game with this deck, am flawless and am platinum 1 from bronze 1. This deck is nice
Reply Quote
Started playing Hearthstone 3 days ago. Advanced to Platinum 3 today with this amazing basic deck.

PS. Only had troubles with Hunters. Their beast combos are just too strong.

PPS. Advanced to Master 2 with this deck!
Edited by Harry on 10/26/2013 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've managed to obtain 2 Star Master with this deck (I've only made slight variations). Sure, better decks could be made, I have much better cards in my collection...but this deck works and why mess with something that doesn't need fixed? :)
Reply Quote
@Harry Yeah, Hunter's give me trouble as well :( That turn 8 beast combo is insane!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]