Epic Priest deck with Basic Cards!

I'm gonna try it but it doesn't look special.
Reply Quote
03/13/2014 10:23 PMPosted by theyukomaru
I have a 0% win rate with this deck.
The deck is awesome. I've won 5 games in row with it. I changed just 2 or 3 minions and that was it. Its very good deck.
Reply Quote
Still a very good deck for starters, I have to admit.
Reply Quote
Isnt this supposed to be a control deck? Because if it is, I find it hard to play this deck in late game, considering none of the minions have raw HP or ATK greater than 5. And there's nothing to buff the attack for a late game trade.
My suggestion would be to replace the Ironfur Grizzly by some 6-7mana cost, maybe Boulderfist Ogre, which is very mana effective. Also the Gnomnish Inventor can be replaced by Gurubashi Berserker for the OP effect that synergizes extremely well with Priest healing ability
Reply Quote
a+ 10 and 0 with atm with it
Reply Quote
I think people really should start where are they haveing success at with this deck, because I'm not going to replace my (currently) rank 12 priest deck for a very good deck... If you're aiming to go up from 20 to 15.
Reply Quote
this deck may have rocked the launch of hearthstone, but in today's game it's only purpose is forced de-ranking. A good mid-cost deck, with no legendary is very easily obtained. the very idea of not having 2 thought steal makes me want to puke, by far and away the most important card for a priest. Look at it like this, all other class have a 30 card deck, no way around that, why not build a 32 card deck to face them with, and hell if you are playing another priest and steal thought steal a bunch more times, who knows could even put you into a 40 card deck, but hey if you are determined to have a bad deck, it is all good, more wins for me, but at least replace the novice engineer's for thought steal's, i do like a little bit of a challang out there
Reply Quote
This deck is amazing. However I added a DS to waste a man's silence, and a flesh eating Ghoul which ended up going to 12 due to dead minions and 5 due to shield. Absolutely amazing deck sir.
Reply Quote
Only good priest deck I know that works
Reply Quote
I used this deck a while ago against a druid, and he had a muloc rush, he continuously sent out his damn murlocs, until i had 1 hp, LITERALLY 1 hp. then i got my holy nova which destroyed like 7 minions at once, and turned the game around. Man, that was priceless.

I really recommend this deck, i dont know about high ranks but in low ranks it demolishes everyone.

It has some trouble with some rush decks and hunters though, but if you are lucky enough to get some holy novas like i did than you should be fine.
Reply Quote
This Deck is Great! 1 thing i would change would maybe be take out 1 shadow word death. I put Ragnaros in instead and it works great. I would agree maybe adding a stormwind champion or some other late game card could make a difference.
Reply Quote
This deck is terrible. Loses to hunter every time.

And druid

And control warrior

And Zoo-lock

And hand lock
Edited by Ogrumz on 4/11/2014 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is an excellent deck and can be strong from start to finish in many cases. A lot of opponents seem to get stumped by it, once you've got your board control you can attrition away the opponent's deck or simply outright kill him. Hunter's are the biggest challenge, it seems they've made it their personal goal to kill your hero before reaching 10 mana crystals.

My personal changes were to add one Ironbeak Owl for silencing, one acidic Swamp Ooze for weapons, one Divine Spirit, two Thoughtsteals and one Holy Fire. I took out both the crocolisks and novice engineers, one Gnomish Inventor as well as one of the Death cards to make these changes.
Edited by JonReb on 4/11/2014 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
0% Win rate
Reply Quote
enjoyed this deck and won a good amount with it

thanks
Edited by Blackfox on 4/18/2014 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
won against a rank 1 with this deck consecutively xD
Reply Quote
Yes you so have a "very strong" chance of beating a legendary deck.

Well let's see since I've started using this deck:

Won against rogue

Won against warrior

Won against shaman

Lost against hunter

Lost against hunter

Lost against paladin

Lost against Mage

Lost against hunter (flawless)

So when's the part I win 15 times in a row?
Reply Quote
im trying something very similar and this kind of decks are just great to climb from 25 to 15.
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 01:30 AMPosted by CherryPappa
So when's the part I win 15 times in a row?

When's the part where you realize this thread is 6 months old and the meta changed?
Edited by Donbot on 4/22/2014 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]