90% win rate Warrior Enrage deck

Hi all would like to post an enrage/rush deck I made modifying one posted over at HearthPWN.

Yes I got 90% win rate but it was over a small sample size of 10 games lol BUT this deck is legit and try it for yourselves and you will see that.

1x Frothing Berserker
2x Raging Worgen
2x Kor'kron Elite
2x Warsong Commander
1x Injured Blademaster
2x Dread Corsair
2x Cruel Taskmaster
1x Arathi Weaponsmith
2x Amani Berserker
1x Grom Hellscream
1x Armorsmith

Ability
1x Whirlwind
1x Slam
2x Inner Rage
2x Shield Block
2x Battle Rage
1x Execute

Weapon
2x Arcanite Reaper
2x Fiery War Axe

How to play it is very simple just try to get your raging Worgen or your Amani Berserker out as early as possible and buff/damage it for early damage. If you pull it off perfect they will be dead before turn 6, likely much earlier or they will just leave.

If you run into trouble drop your Armorsmith along with a Frothing Berserker with a Shield Block. You will have either a pumped up frothing or a bunch of armor and will be better off as a result.

Choose who to kill with your only execute carefully if it comes to that, otherwise enjoy fast wins!
Reply Quote
More like 9 win deck. Derp.
Reply Quote
10/13/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Unorthodox
More like 9 win deck. Derp.

Ya thanks I already said the title was a joke....

I'm actually about 20-7 now, not quite 90% but pretty f**king good.. awesome deck to grind gold.
Reply Quote
what class do you normally lost?
Reply Quote
An enrage deck without Rampage, You g-g-gotta be kidding me!
Reply Quote
I'm using a similar deck I cobbled together from the cards I have, I'll add in the missing ones when I get them;

2x Fiery War Axe
2x Arcanite Reaper

2x Execute
2x Whirlwind
2x Cleave
2x Rampage
1x Slam (only got one in my collection)

1x Amani berserker (only got one, would use two if I had them)
2x Bloodsail Raider
2x Cruel Taskmaster
2x battle Rage
2x Frothing berserker
1x Raging Worgen (would use two if I had em)
2x Warsong commander
2x Dread Corsair
2x Kor'kron Elite

i would replace the Corsairs with a second worgen and Amani probably, to go super-rush. So far it is pretty fun, but control decks like mage and hunter can lock you down if you aren't fast enough. Turn 4 10-1 Frothing with rampage in hand is pretty funny.
Reply Quote
Tried this deck out. Its complete trash. 90% fail you mean.
Reply Quote
I'm using a similar deck I cobbled together from the cards I have, I'll add in the missing ones when I get them;

2x Fiery War Axe
2x Arcanite Reaper

2x Execute
2x Whirlwind
2x Cleave
2x Rampage
1x Slam (only got one in my collection)

1x Amani berserker (only got one, would use two if I had them)
2x Bloodsail Raider
2x Cruel Taskmaster
2x battle Rage
2x Frothing berserker
1x Raging Worgen (would use two if I had em)
2x Warsong commander
2x Dread Corsair
2x Kor'kron Elite

i would replace the Corsairs with a second worgen and Amani probably, to go super-rush. So far it is pretty fun, but control decks like mage and hunter can lock you down if you aren't fast enough. Turn 4 10-1 Frothing with rampage in hand is pretty funny.

this is better, thx a lot
Reply Quote
Post decks once you'er at master and winning - this deck would get foiled quite easily, it's a 1-trick pony.
Reply Quote
Im 1 star master and ive been using Shandu's version, I however had the 2 Amani's and 2 worgens...
This deck is quite fun however, i believe you need to sacrifice the either 1 worgen + 1 amani or 1 raider leaving 2 spots for the corsairs... sometimes i find getting the taunt down first helps tremendously in setting up your combos without being foiled EVERY time... the corsairs are needed in this build unfortunately :( and they need to be combo'ed with a weapon every single time or ur wasting ur time...
Reply Quote
Not sure if I am just !@#$ing unlucky or this deck is way to hard to play without having the luck of a leper gnome!

Never gets the cards I need
Reply Quote
*edit*

Remaking my deck, will post once it's better.
Edited by Judgment on 10/29/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
its kinda cool... just have a hard time keeping cards in play essenciel for the huge hits
Edited by Flatsow on 11/3/2013 3:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
"to grind gold" thats so cute. i mean like you cant grind gold with a pirate-priest deck.
i stuck at diamond 3 star because of a bug i guess i am since 130 wins diamond 3 and never get promoted. better post a deck to grind diamond 3.
Reply Quote
"to grind gold" thats so cute. i mean like you cant grind gold with a pirate-priest deck.
i stuck at diamond 3 star because of a bug i guess i am since 130 wins diamond 3 and never get promoted. better post a deck to grind diamond 3.

Whats your winrate? If you lose close to as often as you win, you won't move up.
Reply Quote
This deck sucks balllllllllz I think you overestimate the 90% win rate when it's really about a 9% win rate, taking so many low cost cards with low hp that require you to have your higher cost cards to defend them by playing free cost taunts doesn't work so well, everything is way too easily removed and you're left with nothing.
Reply Quote
This deck sucks
Reply Quote
I love that people are looking at a 2 month old deck and calling it trash /facepaim
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]