Error during install

seems to have worked. thanks :)
Reply Quote
It did not work for me.
I tried all those steps, and nothing.
I always get stuck on the "initializing..." screen.

error: BLZBNTAGT0000083F
I use Mac (Maverick), anyone with the same problem? How can I solve that?
Reply Quote
This isn't working for me...
Either I delete the agent file and when I load the launcher again it just creates another agent file during the process and the problem starts all over again, or I delete the agent file before I log in and it says 'Oops ran into a problem during installation' I've had my beta key for 4 days but haven't been able to play because I simply cannot install the game, please help :(
Reply Quote
I have been getting the BLZBNTBTSS00000051 error when I was downloading ANYTHING weather HS or Battle.net. During the installing screen like when 1/4 of the instalation bar was filled it threw me out and said something went wrong while trying to install. I tryed everything and it didnt work. Plz help.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue, but on Mac. Anyone out there have a fix?
Reply Quote
Tried all of the above steps multiple times, unfortunately they did not work for me :(
Reply Quote
FOUND A FIX TO ERROR CODE BLZAPPBTS0000F
i found this on the battle.net support page
i fixed my error by fixing some proxy error when it would get to 1/4 and then crash here is the fix: (soz only for windows)

Windows

Press Windows Key + R.
Type inetcpl.cpl into the Run window.
Click OK.
Click the Connections tab.
Select Never dial a connection (if available).
Click LAN settings.
Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
If this setting is already unchecked, try to toggle Automatically detect settings.
Click OK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]