Are warriors easier to play as?

I ask because when I tried to make a rogue deck I got my !@# handed to me. When I made a warlock deck I got my $%^ handed to me. I made a warrior deck and I went undefeated from Copper 1 to Gold 2. Not an achievement, I understand, but a lot better than my results with the other two decks.

Maybe I'm just better at playing the Warrior style or I'm just retarded with Rogues and Warlocks. I dunno. Warriors are definitely funner, regardless.
Reply Quote
I had the exact opposite experience. I do fine with other classes using basic cards. Some are easier (priest, pally, mage, hunter), some are harder. But warrior is the only one where I had a TWO HOUR string of losses, after trying multiple builds, many of which were recommended on this very forum, and playing them properly (watched a lot of streams/videos of warriors). Felt like I was banging my head against the wall.

But I do believe that some people are more suited for some classes. So that might be it, you might just be more suited to playing a warrior, whereas I'm happier playing something with significantly more control.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]