new player trying to unlock Warrior

just got my beta key Friday so I'm still pretty new. Just have to unlock Warrior and Hunter yet. Haven't tried to beat Hunter yet but I don't even get close to taking down the AI Warrior. He seems to throw out a wall of non stop taunts, adds to his own armor and beats me down with his axe attack. I've taken a liking to using Warlock but what would be the best class to use to bring down Warrior early on?
Reply Quote
I only got the game a few days ago (Thursday I think?), and I believe I did it with druid or warlock. I honestly can't remember exactly, but I'm 90% sure it was the warlock.

As a warlock you can get so many cards so quickly and just hammer the warrior into submission with sheer numbers of minions on the field. Non-Expert AI warrior will not use things like Brawl on you, so his board-clearing capability is very poor, and warlock should quite easily overwhelm him.

Best advice I can give you as a new player, as a new-ish player myself, is to grab your mage, and go down the list. Just keep killing everything. Mage vs Mage, Mage vs Warrior, etc., all the way down to Warlock. Then pick the next on the list, and start from the top, and do the whole list again. Once you've done that, change AI to Expert (beating all Expert AIs will give you another 100g reward), and repeat the process. By then, all your heroes would be level 10 or close enough to it, and you would have a very strong grasp of the game, and what various classes can do.
Reply Quote
The first class I unlocked was the warrior. So.. Jaina?
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Rimetooth
The first class I unlocked was the warrior. So.. Jaina?

Same here, haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]