сlick to play

After restart, i can start the game only for one time - if i exit the game and start it for the second time, i can't go through "click to play" screen. restart of os x solves the bug.
macbook pro mid-2010, 10.8.5
Reply Quote
Exactly the same issue here. I also have a macbook pro oct 2010 on 10.8.5
Reply Quote
Also that happens after a battle on the starting mission. When a battle ends sometimes you need to restart the game in order to click the play button on the next opponent's button! :/ Hope that helps you guys to fix this
Reply Quote
Same issue on 13' MacBook Pro mid 2012, 10.8.4. Hopefully it will be fixed in next patch
Reply Quote
Same exact problem... I can't get it to start even after a restart and re-install. Mac book air 2011
Reply Quote
game not responsive after cinematics, says click to play but nothing happens, friend list and options menu works
Reply Quote
I've seen this problem occur in both Mac OS and Windows.

Unfortunately, I've not found a solution. I'm reinstalling the client to see if that helps.
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem, restart doesn't solve the problem. I'm reinstalling now.
Reply Quote
Yep, reinstalling doesn't fix the problem. I can however go to options > credits then exit and get the standard menu. Problem is I haven't finished the 6 tutorials so I can play anything in the standard menu :(
Reply Quote
10/30/2013 03:36 AMPosted by Dennis
Yep, reinstalling doesn't fix the problem. I can however go to options > credits then exit and get the standard menu. Problem is I haven't finished the 6 tutorials so I can play anything in the standard menu :(

Exactly the same here. Played fine the first time last night, now hangs after "Click to Play" (animation of the "closed book" continues, but nothing else happens). Options>Credits>Back gets me to the menu, but since the tutorial hasn't been completed, I can't play anything from there, and there doesn't seem to be a way back into the tutorial.
Edited by Yukeake on 10/30/2013 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Click to play unresponsive, have not yet completed or even SEEN the tutorial...
Reply Quote
same issues happening here with nothing happening after click to start first time opening the game
Reply Quote
sorry i came in here because i got a huge laugh from the title, because the 'c' and 'l' looked like one letter with the font that blizzard has chosen for the forum.

lol **@*@%*# to play
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]