Golden Card Unlocks

I was checking through the crafting mode (specifically the gold Succubus) to create some gold cards. The tool tip says that this card is soulbound and unlocked at Level 28. However, my warlock deck unlocked a golden Soulfire when I hit 28, and mousing over the experience bar tells me that level 30 will also unlock a golden Soulfire. Is there any way I can craft the gold Succubus? are some decks just destined to path differently to gold cards? Please let me know if there's something I'm missing.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
It happens my gold orge megi and gold fireball.I reach the level and i dont get is pls help.sorry for bad english.Thx
Reply Quote
Golden Succubus is unlocked at Warlock level 40.

Golden Ogre Magi unlocks at Warlock level 55 and Golden Fireball unlocks at Mage level 44.

Also, please don't bump threads that are old, it's always better to create a new thread.
Edited by BrknSoul on 5/18/2014 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]