Still can't create a deck or view my Q

Soo I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I Still can't get into my collection or view my quest. I can play constructed, practice and arena, but I can't open packs view quest or my collection. Please help!
Reply Quote
MVP
What error are you getting? Can you post some screenshots? More information the more likely of finding a fix.
Reply Quote
Most definitly. I'm getting no errors. The hearthstone just keeps spinning. I can upload pix.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
SummiX,

Are you using any internet security apps like an antivirus program or software firewall? If so, could you try temporarily disabling them and see if the symptoms change?

What kind of connection are you using? Is it wireless? I see your account being used from two different locations on two different ISPs though Hearthstone is only being used from one of them? Have you tried it from the other location?

Are you available on Forums only? I'd love to chat on the phone with you if possible. I'm not familiar with all the technical stuff that comes along with the internet / hardware. My account should only be used by 1 ISP.

I'm still playing arena and constructed, but the packs I've won I can't open and cant edit my Decks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
SummiX,

Your best bet really is to call in or do a web chat with a representative. They'll be able to see the same data I see and be able to provide a bit more detail to you than I can here in a public forum.

This support article will lead you through the process of contacting them.

Your the best tyvm!
Reply Quote
Any news SummiX?

If you ever find a solution, please share it.
I encounter the same problem but the thing is I'm using Wine to run Hearthstone, so I can't tell wether it's a problem Wine related or Battle.net client related.
After further analysis, all that I know is that the game is failing to load some essential data and keeps looping.
I guess it probably has the same side effects on the battle.net client on which I keep refreshing the main screen frame but still can't have it loaded.

begin tl,dr;

> I'm just hoping for a version on linux one day, let it be a totally crappy draft but that works.
I love the graphics though, but I wonder if it could be possible to make it so the game can support even the oldest computers as mine, forgetting about the graphics quality and leting the players enjoy the game experience more than the fancy stuff (at least that would please me, as far as I'm concerned)

end tl,dr;

Long story short, I'll try to dig on my side and see if my problem has to do with wine or with the game itself and I hope I can report precise interesting information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]