Warrior Blitz!

Hey everyone here! Just got into the Beta over the weekend and started making videos to show off decks I've built and arena footage, the link below goes to a YouTube video showing off a Warrior Blitz deck that I built.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTGz-7tY3v8

Here is the deck list:
2x Charge
2x Inner Rage
2x Execute
2x Leper Gnome
2x Abusive Sargent
2x Cleave
2x Heroic Strike
2x Cruel Taskmaster
2x Frothing Berserker
2x Raging Wargen
2x Kor'kran Elite
2x Arcanite Reaper
2x Gurubashi Beserker

So the goal of the deck is to be fast. Like STUPID FAST. Kill the opponent as fast as possible and move on to the next game. It can have some prettty explosive starts i.e. turn 1 Gnome, Turn 2 Sargent targeting Gnome, Charge on Sargent, Swing for 6. I do not like the Executes, most of the time I can either just ignore the opponents creatures and just race, or for taunt creatures just kill them outright so I would probably drop them in favor for something like Mortal Strike giving the deck a little more reach towards the end of the game. I'm looking for other ways to improve the deck, any ideas?
Reply Quote
Would be nice if you could post decks with 30 cards, not only 26 ;)

Today I had to win 5 games with Warrior or Rogue. I am a total noob with both classes so I decided to give Warrior a shot since I had a few rares for that class.

I took your deck and added 2x Mortal Strike and 2x Slam.

I could win the 5 games with this deck with only 2 losses. The most devasting combo is for 12 damage in round 2 which i could get in 3 of my games.

You must go second to do this in round 2. Easily play The Coin + Raging Worgen, Inner Rage and Charge on Worgen.

That makes a 6/2 with Charge and Windfury = 12 damage on enemy :)

Works great later in the game too, except there are taunters...
Edited by Moongazer on 10/30/2013 3:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]