OP Hunter Deck

Typical to most of the deck post mine is similar with a few excellent cards added.

2 Arcane Shot
1 Beastial Wrath (Epic)
1 Tracking
2 Unleash the Hounds
2 Stonetusk Boar
2 Timber Wolf
2 Young Dragonhawk
2 Explosive Trap
1 Missdirection (Rare)
2 Dire Wolf Alpha
1 Iron Beak Owl
2 Starving Buzzard
2 Eaglehorn Bow (Rare)
2 Animal Companion
2 Kill Command
1 Questing Adventurer (Rare)
2 Multi-shot
1 Savannah Highmane (Rare)

As mentioned before, this is just the typical remake with some added shine. Enjoy
Edited by TriggerHippy on 10/22/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
  • I prefer 2 Owls in my deck since it's hard enough to draw one when it counts.
  • I tried Highmane, it just doesn't fit in UtH deck. When I have it, I'm always wishing I had a piece of my combo instead. The way that UtH works, you get +6 damage for having 6 1/1 Minions and you only get +1 damage for Highmane. I can see it being useful if someone kills the Highmane and you end up with 2 Hyenas but I wouldn't count on it as a win condition.
  • Arcane shot is nice to have, but Flare is better for 2 reasons. Reason 1: The obvious, whenever you play against a Mage or Hunter, Secrets can ruin your entire deck (Counterspell UtH, Explosive Trap your army) Also it's great as a filler card playing against other Heroes since it will just be a 1 card for 1 crystal trade when you're trying to dig deeper into your deck for the combo. Mathematically speaking it's a better card than just a plinker when you can just ignore most 2/2s or flame em with Explosive Trap.

• I've played around with the idea of adding Bestial Wrath, seems nice on a Dragonhawk for dealing with a tough Taunt minion.
  • Dire Wolf Alpha is a card I haven't tried, I'd have to take out Kill Command, maybe I'll try 1 and see how it works.
  • Edited by Cyxe on 10/22/2013 10:41 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
  • I prefer 2 Owls in my deck since it's hard enough to draw one when it counts.
  • I tried Highmane, it just doesn't fit in UtH deck. When I have it, I'm always wishing I had a piece of my combo instead. The way that UtH works, you get +6 damage for having 6 1/1 Minions and you only get +1 damage for Highmane. I can see it being useful if someone kills the Highmane and you end up with 2 Hyenas but I wouldn't count on it as a win condition.
  • Arcane shot is nice to have, but Flare is better for 2 reasons. Reason 1: The obvious, whenever you play against a Mage or Hunter, Secrets can ruin your entire deck (Counterspell UtH, Explosive Trap your army) Also it's great as a filler card playing against other Heroes since it will just be a 1 card for 1 crystal trade when you're trying to dig deeper into your deck for the combo. Mathematically speaking it's a better card than just a plinker when you can just ignore most 2/2s or flame em with Explosive Trap.

• I've played around with the idea of adding Bestial Wrath, seems nice on a Dragonhawk for dealing with a tough Taunt minion.
  • Dire Wolf Alpha is a card I haven't tried, I'd have to take out Kill Command, maybe I'll try 1 and see how it works.

• I too have taken out Highmane.. your right it just does not work unfortunately and saw a direct increase in Win% after doing so. Also replaced it with a second Owl.

Beastial wrath works great for taking out a high end card quickly.

I also fit in King Krush. Found it in a pack and am very pleased with its ability to 8-8 Charge haha
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]