Why is the Priest Power just straight better?

Priest heal 2 to every character while warrior only "heal" 2 to itself. I know its armor but armor is like health.

The only advantage is the fact you can have more than your 30 health and for shield slam. But its nothing compared to priests ability to heal his minions.

Shouldn't it be at least 3 Armor/use?
Edited by Calmon on 10/22/2013 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Warrior racial is fine. The priest racial should only be allowed to heal for 1 health to any target.
Reply Quote
I agree. And the fact you don't have an Armor maximum means you can use it on turn 2 if you had a bad draw or faces a small rush.

Priest racial is currently one of the strongest ones, IMHO.
Reply Quote
Warrior is supposed to rely on strong cards to make up for the weak racial. It's kind of a shaky design IMO.
Reply Quote
Why shakey design? Warrior spells tend to offer less utility than the priest's and the priest can't hold any weapons. So that's taken into consideration when balancing.

Paladin racial is much worse than both of these, but they can equip weapons unlike priest and have some insane buff cards.
Edited by TheUprising on 10/24/2013 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You can stack your health over 30, which is really strong. If you want to whine, lets talk about the absolute trash Rogue Ability.
Reply Quote
10/24/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Skaith
You can stack your health over 30, which is really strong.

Not really. It helps 0 in board control - besides you're really low on health.

The whole ability is bad overall.

If you played ever magic in a more competitive way you would know what I'm talking about.
Reply Quote
10/24/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Skaith
You can stack your health over 30, which is really strong. If you want to whine, lets talk about the absolute trash Rogue Ability.

Being able to gain life means nothing if it doesn't advance your board state.

The rogue power can be used to kill minions, and deal damage to the enemy player. The benefit to Rogues is they're power can be expanded over two turns.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 02:48 AMPosted by Calmon
You can stack your health over 30, which is really strong.

Not really. It helps 0 in board control - besides you're really low on health.

The whole ability is bad overall.

If you played ever magic in a more competitive way you would know what I'm talking about.

I'm new to the game and i'm probably bad at it but i think the intention is so you can bulk up then board clear with a weapon so it does help with board control somewhat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]