Need help.

So I just got a beta key and easily won every tutorial game without losing a single time (well it was probably meant to be that way) but now I hit lvl 12 on my rogue and I can't win a single game vs the AI of almost any class.

I did manage to win a few games vs real players but it was pure luck.

So my question is how do you win? Do I need to play the basic decks? Do I need to make my own?

ALso I tried making my own deck but for some reason I cant use it vs the AI and when I go to "play" (vs real ppl) my deck has a red cross over it... What's going on?

Oh and I have a few new rogue cards like Eviscerate, Sprint and Vanish (I dont remember how i got them) but I never see them in game..? When do they appear? Or is it random? Or are they not even in my deck?

p.s.: I'm extremely new to these kind of games and its driving me mad :(

Thank you very much for your answers guys <3 Now I have a new question.

So I had a winning streak of 12'ish games and now I can't win anymore. Either my opponents (or their decks) are too good, or I'm bad and so is my deck? Probably both. Anyway, I want some help with my deck.

I'm only level 15 and I don't buy cards so I'm quite limited here.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#czkR7MVX7Mcc7zcD7Mmg7MkQ7Mfu7Mqh7MfB7zqs7zMD7MqI7MmU7MkU7MaP7MsJ7MbM8m

Is it good? Is it bad? What should I change?
Edited by Dennis on 10/25/2013 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yep, you need your own deck, basic decks suck. Make sure it contains exactly 30 cards both neutral and class-specific. That was the problem with your first deck, you didn't add enough cards. And of course, if you don't have those new cards in your deck you won't see them in game, make sure you include them in your own deck.
You get new cards either by levelling up, buying boosters for either gold or real money or creating them,
I highly advise you reading some information about cards from more experienced players to find out which ones are good, bad or situational before you make your first deck. You'll be able to make your own changes depending on your playstyle once you become more experienced.
Reply Quote
The AI was easy for me as the rogue deck, but there are options of things you can custom build that will be much better also.
Reply Quote
Thank you very much for your answers guys <3 Now I have a new question.

So I had a winning streak of 12'ish games and now I can't win anymore. Either my opponents (or their decks) are too good, or I'm bad and so is my deck? Probably both. Anyway, I want some help with my deck.

I'm only level 15 and I don't buy cards so I'm quite limited here.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#czkR7MVX7Mcc7zcD7Mmg7MkQ7Mfu7Mqh7MfB7zqs7zMD7MqI7MmU7MkU7MaP7MsJ7MbM8m

Is it good? Is it bad? What should I change?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
are u the real dennis¿? if u are... u are GOD!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]