The OP hunter Deck

Flawless logic right there OP. Let me ask you something, is the basic Mage deck OP? Does it need nerfing? Because Trump just took that deck all the way to legendary. Saying a deck is OP because you have an 85% win rate with it, which is an obvious exaggeration to begin with, is simply flawed logic. Statistics only show you a phenomenon, it can't explain it. In this case the phenomenon is you winning 85%(assumingly so) with a mundane Hunter deck, statistics can't determine whether this happens because the deck is OP, because people auto conceded against you, because you faced a lot of noobs, because you got extremely lucky with RNG, because you faced a lot of good matchups and not a lot of bad matchups, etc.

Better luck next time though, hopefully you whiners actually decide to actually use your brains, that you accuse Hunter players of not having, and come up with actual arguments rather than endless mindless QQing.
Reply Quote
04/01/2014 06:59 AMPosted by OwlRaider
Flawless logic right there OP. Let me ask you something, is the basic Mage deck OP? Does it need nerfing? Because Trump just took that deck all the way to legendary. Saying a deck is OP because you have an 85% win rate with it, which is an obvious exaggeration to begin with, is simply flawed logic. Statistics only show you a phenomenon, it can't explain it. In this case the phenomenon is you winning 85%(assumingly so) with a mundane Hunter deck, statistics can't determine whether this happens because the deck is OP, because people auto conceded against you, because you faced a lot of noobs, because you got extremely lucky with RNG, because you faced a lot of good matchups and not a lot of bad matchups, etc.

Better luck next time though, hopefully you whiners actually decide to actually use your brains, that you accuse Hunter players of not having, and come up with actual arguments rather than endless mindless QQing.

Did you see the timestamp?

What is actually quite funny about this thread is that UTH actually got changed and how the rhetoric of the people defending it was the same as it is now:)
Reply Quote
Thanks for bumping a UTH 1.0 Troll.
Reply Quote
good deck ez win
Reply Quote
you forgot the hyenas of OPness when combined with UtH. +2/1 for each of the 2+ hounds is WAY 2 much if you ask me.
Reply Quote
04/01/2014 06:59 AMPosted by OwlRaider
Flawless logic right there OP.

Protip: you can check timestamps to see when a post was written.
Reply Quote
I use a hunter deck with no epics or legendaries.. and I usually win in casual, still suffer in ranked, around 17. I have 2 rares, the lions, thats it, the rest is basic and expert cards.

UTH is a strong card, combined with the buzzard, helps me get the rhino and lion. I win alot with it, so I think it may be overpowered since I am not very good at this game.. lol

I dont use tracking, I dont like drawing 3 cards only to throw 2 away, They dont go back in your deck, the get destroyed, not a good card to me.
Reply Quote
tracking would be a bad card if the hunter deck wasnt so lopsided. You're destroying 2 cards to get that UTH up sooner and at a crucial time.
Reply Quote
This deck is pure garbage bruh.
Reply Quote
Read OP. Didn't make sense. Read OP again. Still didn't make sense. Checked time stamp. Everything made perfect sense.
Reply Quote
07/06/2014 09:11 PMPosted by taintnibbler
This deck is pure garbage bruh.

I'm the ghost of metas past...

I will now haunt you for disturbing me from my slumber.
Reply Quote
Hunter is imbalanced right now for the same reason most of the imba decks are imbalanced... they win directly from their hand, with no counters and no board presence.

This is a major problem throughout most matchups in hearthstone - makes the game completely non-interactive.
Reply Quote
Check the time stamp and don't necro threads. If you wanna complain about hunters, do it somewhere else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]