Time to test on Mavericks!

Testing on mavericks shortly here! I'll let you know how it goes; has anyone else tried it yet?
Reply Quote
Just installed Mavericks, will test asap.
Reply Quote
Well i got my invite this morning, and just upgraded to mavericks this yesterday, so when i tried to fresh install the game and i click on the file i downloaded from battle net it doesnt do anything no matter how long i wait. i click on it. you see the click happen and it does nothing.. help.
Reply Quote
Installed Mavericks yesterday and upgrade in-place over Mountain Lion. I already had HS installed and it still works the same as far as I can tell.
Reply Quote
In the same boat as Mikeymemphis.

Installed Mavericks this morning, got a beta this evening, but am stuck in the pre-setup process. I have the app installed, but it doesn't open the installer client. No dice. :(
Reply Quote
Hi guys... Did you try to install hearthstone via the beta battle net app or from the standalone installer ? I Don't know but it might have some impact (you know two beta softwares with a brand new OS...)
Reply Quote
Just trying to install...

Failed to run a required program (Agent). Please wait one minute and try again. If this error reoccurs, please restart your computer and try again.
Error Codes: BLZPTS00007, BLZAPPBTS00007, BLZBNTBTS00007
Reply Quote
I was able to get Hearthstone to install through the beta Battle.net app. I had to disable the Mavericks firewall in order to do so.
Reply Quote
Works fine on the latest MBP with 10.9.
Reply Quote
Also chiming in to confirm that if you install the game fresh AFTER updating to Mavericks, the game will not install. The installer just gets stuck at this window and never makes any progress.

http://i.imgur.com/QY1PhDU.png

The "Start Install" button is not clickable.

For what it's worth, Hearthstone has never been installed on this particular computer.

On my secondary Mac, which had Hearthstone installed when I was previously running Mountain Lion, I am able to update and launch Hearthstone without any issues after updating to Mavericks. So it appears that the problem is isolated to the initial installation of the game after installing Mavericks.

If the dev team has any idea what sort of logs to gather, I'll gladly gather some to help look into this issue.
Reply Quote
I have installed on Mavericks via the Battle.net beta launcher and the install worked exactly as expected, no problems. Updated from Mountain Lion to Mavericks on Tuesday; Installed Hearthstone successfully on Friday. My firewall was already disabled.
Reply Quote
Cannot install either on standalone version or via Bnet desktop app on Mavericks :(

Error: BLZAPPBTS0000F
Reply Quote
Hearthstone on a mid 2012 rMBP running Mavericks and this is the screen I get post-title:

http://stub.bz/SASJ

Console says this:

10/27/13 8:08:41.573 AM Hearthstone[20939]: 08:08:41.573 ERROR: [com.apple.audio.IOThread.client] AUHAL.cpp:2470: AUIOProc: AUHAL::AUIOProc: mono buffer too small (1024 > 512)
Reply Quote
I installed mavericks a few days ago and got my invite 2 nights ago, it has been installed and it works!
Reply Quote
I don't appear to be having any issue with a fresh install on 10.9 on a mid 2011 iMac. The new blizzard loader seems to be running and downloading.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]