Can't play Practice Mode

I play Hearthstone on my 2010 Macbook Pro. When I got my Beta Key and started playing everything worked fine. However now when I login to play Practice Mode with any deck/character it shows the funny loading bars constantly and never gets to the gameboard. I can do "Play" mode fine but no practice mode.

On my iMac at home I can play all modes no problem.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging in, out restarting, the usual stuff. Please help!
Edited by Medici on 10/24/2013 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same for me.
Reply Quote
Same for me.

Stucks on Starting Game in Practice Mode. Tried Repair, delete cache - no effect.
Reply Quote
Same here, on windows.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
I have a similar problem, although I haven't tried Play mode. I keep getting a notice about "Playful Sprites" and all stopping my from connecting via Battle.net, then it exits.
Reply Quote
I start the game, see the intro movie, then it says "Click to Play" I click the music fades out and it sits at the screen with the spinning dial. Playing on a dell with Windows
Edited by icsamrand on 10/30/2013 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem on both Mac and Windows that I can see... and there's multiple topics on this.
Reply Quote
i cant play practice mode either just sitting here waiting
Reply Quote
I think it might be a server issue...
Reply Quote
Guys It seems to be happening to a lot of people including me so that suggests that it's on their side and I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
:( so when we can get news about that problem ( count me too ) :(
Reply Quote
Yeah its quite annoying
Reply Quote
Having a similar issue here on 2010 Macbook Pro 13". No problem with Play Mode but when loading Practice Mode the bars get stuck and then I get an error message.
Edited by Jaqen on 10/31/2013 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue but cant play either mode
Reply Quote
Same issue here. I have windows
Reply Quote
same issue here too :/
Reply Quote
Can you guys post your system specs? That would be a great help to some of the more technical members to see if we can figure out the problem.
Reply Quote
This just started happening to me.. the dial keeps spinning and spinning but it will never put me in the game and I am doing practice mode. I have tried closing the game restarting everything and nothing seems to work )=
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]