Game stuck at startup seeing closed gates

When i press play, it starts up the game, but stays stuck while seeing these closed gates.
ive tried reinstalling hearthstone and the battle net thhingy. I also did the scan and repair shizzle. I really have no idea what this is. Only way to get out is alt-tabbing.
Reply Quote
[quote="103471435893"]When i press play, it starts up the game, but stays stuck while seeing these closed gates.
ive tried reinstalling hearthstone and the battle net thhingy. I also did the scan and repair shizzle. I really have no idea what this is. Only way to get out is ctr alt delete (game not responding)
Reply Quote
It is global problem i think i cant play too
Reply Quote
server problem again?
Reply Quote
Same problem
Reply Quote
Same problem. :/
Reply Quote
yup same here, what OS are you guys running? im running win 8... ive seen a couple of comments ragarding this that it worked on vista and win7 but i havent seen anything confirming it works on win8, i think ive also seen a few saying it works on 8.1 to...
Reply Quote
i have the same problem, but when it finally moves on, i get stuck on a black screen, i can only see the gear for menu and the mouse cursor is the same as hearhtstones... please help
Reply Quote
same problem, i'm running on MAC OS...
Reply Quote
i'm running windows 7
Reply Quote
Looks like we are in the same boat bud.
Reply Quote
Same here... I can hover my mouse over the bottom right of the screen to find the menus button (that is invisible), but that is it...
Reply Quote
same, should be a server problem. thought my beta key is broken l0l
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem on my laptop; on the desktop it runs all right.
Reply Quote
Help?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem on Windows 7. But only when I try to start Hearthstone out of the Battle.net Launcher. When I try to start the Hearthstone.exe from the folder I can see the doors for like 1 second but then the game immediately closes without any error or crash notification. I also have no firewall blocking the game or anything like that.
Reply Quote
I have the closed problem on XP. So it's almost certainly not the OS that's the issue.
Reply Quote
Same problem. running Windows 7.
Reply Quote
Exact same problem. Windows 7.
Reply Quote
same problem here, windows 7
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]