Game stuck at startup seeing closed gates

Also experiencing this issue
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue. My game froze while playing the 4th match of the tutorial. ctrl alt del and closed game, opened it back up and can't get past the closed gates.
Reply Quote
I get stuck at loading screen half the time too (force quit, then reload and sometimes it will work, sometimes not)

Win8 btw
Edited by Profmaher on 10/29/2013 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

The way i produced the problem was in one of the tutorial missions my move seemed to start to trigger but never finished. It was the fire spell. The coin flipped, the fire animation started but just started floating over the flipped coin, and the game wouldn't progress. I exited the game as this fixed my other issues in the tutorial but now I am stuck on the "loading" screen.
Reply Quote
10/26/2013 08:24 AMPosted by kalium
I have the same problem on Windows 7. But only when I try to start Hearthstone out of the Battle.net Launcher. When I try to start the Hearthstone.exe from the folder I can see the doors for like 1 second but then the game immediately closes without any error or crash notification. I also have no firewall blocking the game or anything like that.

I have exactly the same problem
Reply Quote
Having the same problem here too. Windows 8.1
Reply Quote
I was able to get in today. :)
Reply Quote
Same issue, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits
Reply Quote
Same problem, windows 7
Reply Quote
I am getting the same thing right now, was playing perfectly fine on and off for the last like 27 hours, then all of a sudden I go to load the game up and this. Tried restarting the entire client and launcher a few times, sadly that didn't work.
Reply Quote
Also getting this same problem :(
Reply Quote
Same problem
Reply Quote
I am having the same error.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. Windows 8. In the battle.net window I click PLAY. I get the HS splash screen and then the box with the spinning circle. Beneath the box it says Click To Start, which I do but nothing happens.

The options menu is accessible and I can change the options for sound and video, and the friends list seems to work (I don't have any b.net friends to test it with). Just for the sake of doing it, I've tried the game in all resolutions (1024x768 up to and including 1920x1080), in all three qualities, and windowed and full screen...

I don't have to access the task manager to quit the game, I can go to the Game Menu and select quit.
Reply Quote
Attempted to start game in Windowed mode, Game client stays upon loading screen though I'm not sure any game, especially one based on cards, is meant to have a 10 minute thus far load time. Clicking everything like I'm playing a game of Myst does nothing to solve problem.
I've attached a link to a DxDiag of my laptop at the time the problem occurred, should any of it be useful.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYnCvCL_V-oc-Ip47O2AATkoG9HQZRvl4raZTUwnDKE/edit?usp=sharing
Edited by Kodyack on 10/30/2013 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Please. Me too. Win 7
Reply Quote
FOUND A SOLUTION!
click on the options on the bottom right and then click credits! :D Enjoy!
Reply Quote
still having a problem with that!
Now the game modes show up but still cannot do anything (cant play with AI) and no quest(no first pack)
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
same problem here, windows 8.1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]