Warrior bad since battle rage nerf?

(Locked)

is any warrior here having 80%+ win in high ranked games? (masters or whatever)
it feels like there are only 1-2 viable decks.

i only know of the enrage deck
i doubt that charge deck is a threat against expirienced players.

youtube links of good warrior plays/decks etc are welcome

i hope there'll be a wipe, i feel like i've chosen the wrong hero...
seems that warrior decks without b-rage can only win by rng luck.

also noone is discussing any warrior builds here.

r.i.p
Edited by Dredglol on 10/27/2013 9:28 AM PDT
I use an aggressive Charge/weapon master deck and it does pretty well against Mages and the like.

• 2 Execute
    2 Fiery War Axe
    1 Cleave
    1 Commanding Shout
    1 Slam
    1 Acidic Swamp Ooze
    2 Blood Sail Raider
    2 Cruel Task Master
    2 Mad Bomber
    2 Acolyte of Pain
    2 Warsong Commander
    2 Arathi Weaponsmith
    2 Kor'Kron Elite
    2 Arcanite Reaper
    1 Brawl
    2 Spiteful Smith
    2 Argent Commander
    1 Molten Giant
  • It's aggressive with an emergency win condition thanks to the Warsong->Molten Giant combo if the game puts you on the back foot. It works better against Mages than Priests since Mages don't have that many minions, so you can devote your weapons to cracking their skull instead of the minions, and they can't sheep a charge before it does something.

tbh 30card cap limits game very hard, every class has plenty of "must have" cards and the amount of changes u can do in deck is very low, im pretty sure when people figure out the most effective decks everyone will run around with basically the same cards on each class
    Edited by Maryn on 10/27/2013 11:33 AM PDT

tbh 30card cap limits game very hard, every class has plenty of "must have" cards and the amount of changes u can do in deck is very low, im pretty sure when people figure out the most effective decks everyone will run around with basically the same cards on each class

This is my main concern at the moment. The best decks I'm seeing atm seem to be priest/druid decks, and they're almost identical each and every one - there might be a couple of cards difference (twilight drake over azure drake for example), but otherwise they're identical.
    While i feel like Warriors are no longer in the top bracket, it's really hard to say as far as how good or bad the class really is. One of the main reasons is that the "good" players really have no reason to play constructed until a real ranking system is in place.

When you have like half of beta players sitting in 3star masters, like 95% of them don't even play constructed anymore. Arena gives rewards, constructed mostly just wastes time (having fun of course, but with no real gain).

I think once a real ranking system is actually out, there will be a lot more different decks.
    I am managing very well in master 3 with my warrior and the deck still has some refining to do, not sure what more to say about it, really not noticed an issue with warrior apart from the underwhelming hero power.
    My deck is unique and tends to win 80% of the time in rank 3 masters. Its not thrifty at all, however.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]