Community Druid Decks / Win Ratio Logs

I dunno, I took Innervates out to test, and dropped one Naturalize....... so I'm still having success but havn't played that many matches.

The thing about Argent commanders, is that it's almost always a 2 for 1 card. Kill some 4 health minion and then the opponent wastes a card to kill the remaining commander after bubble pops. You will find your opponent deck his hand faster when you play these guys, trust me.

Naturalize I usually don't have to use unless I really really can't deal with some situation. I've been holding 2 in my hand most games AND still winning. That's the reason i dropped one.
Reply Quote
One day, one of us will find the breakthrough deck that just bombs every class but in the meantime I feel like I own 0 cards except druid oriented because I keep DEing so many cards to fund druid experimenting 0.0 lol the day when I decide to work on 2 more classes I will be boned but oh well.
Reply Quote
I've been searching for that really really powerful druid deck that is going to give me a 90% win rate. I've been trying for 2 days tweaking decks, starting from scratch, and it always feels like a huge element of luck on the draw or if the opponent isn't rushing you etc......

I only base this on my own Rogue deck, which wins 90% of the time, and beats all the current META out today.

No druid deck is going to give you 90% win rate at a top MMR rating, and I really doubt your rogue deck does either. Once you are at the top of the MMR ratings if you were still able to maintain a 90% win rate then you'd be the top player in the world and everyone would be copying your deck list.
Reply Quote
I posted the deck so

I've been searching for that really really powerful druid deck that is going to give me a 90% win rate. I've been trying for 2 days tweaking decks, starting from scratch, and it always feels like a huge element of luck on the draw or if the opponent isn't rushing you etc......

I only base this on my own Rogue deck, which wins 90% of the time, and beats all the current META out today.

No druid deck is going to give you 90% win rate at a top MMR rating, and I really doubt your rogue deck does either. Once you are at the top of the MMR ratings if you were still able to maintain a 90% win rate then you'd be the top player in the world and everyone would be copying your deck list.

I posted the deck so feel free to try it out. I've gone 10 hours of nothing but wins on the weekend before. I actually am surprised it works so well because the deck list looks kinda Meh. I entered a local Tourney and went 9-0 to win 1st place.
Reply Quote
I think I may buy this 39.99 blizzcon virtual ticket. Something tells me if the special card they give us in hearthstone was super epic to complete control druid deck I would hate myself forever if I didn't. Plus I really enjoy Blink 182 and wouldn't mind that or the rest of the shows
Reply Quote
Bad card draw aside, I'm having good success with a spell damage/option deck:

2 Moonfire
2 Claw
1 Naturalize
2 Savagery
2 Power of the Wild
2 Wrath
2 Faerie Dragon
2 Kobold Geomancer
2 Savage Roar
2 Dalaran Mage
1 Bite
2 Swipe
2 Ogre magi
2 Starfall
2 Druid of the Claw
2 Starfire

Druid decks gain a lot of power just from having options that other decks lack, such as with wrath and starfall (both great for minion control, better with spell damage) And druid of the claw is either a charge or taunt. Power of the wild either gives you a 3/2 minion or your other minions get +1/+1, good for most of situations.

Would love to see a boomkin card for this deck.(Spell damage/heal option, maybe?)
Reply Quote
I've finalized my Control Druid deck except for 1 spot in which I've been testing several minions out. But here's the current build:

2x Claw
1x Naturalize
2x Wrath
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
1x Ooze
2x Faerie Dragon
1x Big Game Hunter
1x Emperor Cobra*
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Nourish
2x Starfall
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
2x Starfire
1x Rag
1x Ysera

Tested this deck without the legendarys and Big game Hunter. As a beginner with just some rares you just lose to almost everything "w/l against Priest 8-2"? Not a chance, even standard Priest decks who play very poorly have the edge.

Too bad good Druid decks rely on Ragnaros and/or Ysera etc.
Edited by Cromatus on 11/5/2013 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hello all,

I've only recently unlocked the whole druid deck ( Get it to lvl 10 ) and I really like what I see so far and I really would like to see more druid decks in play mode . It seems like people on this forum know what they are talking about in terms of druids. Any advice for a new player trying to learn to play the druid deck better?
Reply Quote
I've finalized my Control Druid deck except for 1 spot in which I've been testing several minions out. But here's the current build:

2x Claw
1x Naturalize
2x Wrath
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
1x Ooze
2x Faerie Dragon
1x Big Game Hunter
1x Emperor Cobra*
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Nourish
2x Starfall
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
2x Starfire
1x Rag
1x Ysera

Tested this deck without the legendarys and Big game Hunter. As a beginner with just some rares you just lose to almost everything "w/l against Priest 8-2"? Not a chance, even standard Priest decks who play very poorly have the edge.

Too bad good Druid decks rely on Ragnaros and/or Ysera etc.

This deck is a little outdated, you don't need Ysera at all when playing Druid but Rag is always a nice addition. But yes that deck does very well against priests, not having all the cards would make the deck horrible however.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]