How does Frothing Berserker work?

I just played against a Warrior, and he put two Frothing Berserkers on the field by the time we had 4 Mana, by the next 4 turns, after spamming taunts to protect them, he had two 17 / 4 Zerkers and there was nothing I could do, I had no polymorphs or nothing, not crying but like.. The !@#$ am I supposed to do?
Reply Quote
Frothing Beserker is whenever a minion takes damage it gains + 1 attack. So if I play a taunt minion and you kill it by attacking with another minion, two mininons have taken damage. So the Beserker gains +2 attack.
Reply Quote
All you can do is kill it before it becomes horrificly strong, it gains 1 atk any time ANY minion takes any kind of damage so it will get out of hand very fast late game especially coupled with a whirlwind.
Reply Quote
Have you considered, I don't know, killing it? I mean, the berserkers can be mean, and you said you had to deal with him spamming taunt minions to protect them. That sounds more like a problem with drawing what you need, not a problem with the berserkers. All sorts of cards will kill a 4 toughness minion.
Reply Quote
Warriors can make nice simple combos with beserkers and questing adventurer. Silence is probably best way to deal with it. Silence is generally really great for all decks and often much cheaper than removals or spending much creatures taking them down.
Reply Quote
Don't throw 1 and 2 health minions onto the battlefield. You'll just feed them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]