1star master LF Deck Advice

Hey druid forum!
I recently just hit 1 Star master and I have a strong winrate (I guesstimate it to be around 85-90%). I seem to be changing cards every few games and I seem to never be able to make up my mind. Overall I like my deck but I would love a perspective and advice from 3 star masters. I have almost every rare/common card for druids and basic creatures with a few epics.
Here is my deck and advice of what to change out would be much appreciated! (Please note I have no legendaries and very far off from obtaining) Thankyou in advance!
-------------------
2x Leper Gnome
2x Wrath
2x Faerie Dragon
2x Kobold Geomancer
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Ogre Magi
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x SpellBreaker
2x Azure Drake
2x Starfall
2x Druid of the claw
2x Starfire
2x Lord of the Arena
1x Ancient of Lore
Edited by RavenX on 10/29/2013 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I would suggest changing out the Leper Gnomes for Acidic Swamp Oozes. A 3/2 for 2 mana with a much better utility. A Leper Gnome can be popped by something as small as a Mage hero power of even a backlash from another Druids swipe. The Swamp Ooze is a little stronger and if you get to hit wit it the 3 attack is already better than the Lepers death rattle. The LP is just a trade card with no solid utility. Break an Arcanite reaper, the hunter crossbow or a rogue double poisoned dagger just once and it will pay for its spot in your deck.

Other than that it seems a fairly standard take n the The 3 star master control deck minus legendaries ( I run that deck minus the legends myself but a little different than yours.) but I would suggest either committing to the spell power minions for your removals or swapping them out for something that is gonna give you card draw like Nourish.
Reply Quote
I'd replace the Leper Gnomes with Claw, and find a way to get 1 ooze in your deck. Druids already struggle vs divine shield Pally, and Truesilver Champ will eat your face.

I'd also seriously consider taking out the Spellbreakers, you already have the option of 2 silences. I'd strongly suggest running Twilight Drakes instead. The risk of getting silenced is well worth it for a turn three or four 4-7 drake.

Replace a geomancer with Bloodmage Thalnos when you get him as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]