Can't add friends

I tried to add a friend using his e-mailadress, it said 'request sent' but my friend doesn't recieve the request. Tried it with his battle-tag, got the same result.
Then he tried adding me, he aswell got the 'request sent' message but I from my side never got his invite.

We are both on the EU-server.

Please fix this we would really like to play eachother.

Best regards,
Xunath.
Reply Quote
I also need this fixed.
Reply Quote
I met the same issue :(
Reply Quote
I have no friends.
Reply Quote
Same issue, please fix it! So frustrating :(
Reply Quote
same issue FIX DIZ PLIZ BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
Yeah, I cant add my friends too.
Its so frustrating, a card game of blizzard where i cant challenge friends atm.
Plz Blizz help us...
Reply Quote
Same bug here, no friends show to play with!!!

Fix please
Reply Quote
This isn't working for me either. Did battletag and email. "Request sent", but nothing appearing. Someone help at all?
Reply Quote
Same Issue.
I am connecting from England, the people I am adding are American
both of us are on the menu screen and we both send the invites out, neither player receive the others request
Reply Quote
I'm experiencing the same issue, tried both battle tags and email addresses for multiple people.
Reply Quote
Same issue

Windows 7
NA server
Reply Quote
same issue
mac
na server
Reply Quote
SAME ISSUE HERE

i went from too many friends to no friends. Blizzard plz fix! its not fun without playing with your friends
Reply Quote
same issue..ppl tried to add me but when I clicked on green check mark nothing happened..BUT..when I clicked on red X it made the request go away. Sorry for whoever tried to add me!!
Reply Quote
HELP US BLIZZARD!!!!
Edited by om03 on 11/6/2013 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
same issue..ppl tried to add me but when I clicked on green check mark nothing happened..BUT..when I clicked on red X it made the request go away. Sorry for whoever tried to add me!!
Reply Quote
I saw a response in another thread with the same problem

"Currently the Hearthstone beta is region locked. You can only log in to your home regions server.

Once the game goes live it will be like D3/SC2 where you can change servers before logging in, however you will only be able to buy cards in your home region and cards will not be cross server."
Reply Quote
This issue isn't being caused just by cross server compatibility. I'm unable to invite anyone or receive any invites currently from all of my friends who are also on the North American severs. I've tried every suggestion from resetting my real ID to turning it off, to reinstalling the Battle.net app. My friend has also done the same with no luck.

Has anyone had any success. With this or know of another thread will confirmed resolutions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]