Thinking of building Druid deck

Hi,

Thinking about building a druid deck. Have not focused on creating a primary deck yet so I had some ideas. My thought for druid I'm playing around with is a Taunt/Enrage deck with lots of removal. Druids have a couple of nice buffs that add +x/+x and taunt to a minion. Tossing those on cobras or enrage minions sounds like it could be fun. Add in the removal druids have and I think it is an interesting idea. I also love the versatility druids have. anyways my thoughts are something like this:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/druid#57:2;641:2;80:2;625:2;95:2;477:2;542:2;532:2;480:2;149:2;459:2;464:2;667:2;548:2;620:2;

Innervate × 2
Angry Chicken × 2
Claw × 2
Amani Berserker × 2
Mad Bomber × 2
Mark of the Wild × 2
Emperor Cobra × 2
Mark of Nature × 2
Raging Worgen × 2
Tauren Warrior × 2
Defender of Argus × 2
Keeper of the Grove × 2
Swipe × 2
Starfall × 2
Starfire × 2

Love to get anyone's ideas/input. I do think a potential shortfall could be the lack of 7+ cost cards/minions and only having 2 cards with silence. I do think this deck has the potential to be fast and destructive but I have not built/tested it yet. Thanks for feedback.
Reply Quote
Without putting much effort into this post, I'd guess your deck would be wrecked by spells and midgame/lategame. Probably rush decks too. Lacking card draw.

Someone else will probably correct the errors in my post and give you exact guidance.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input. One thing I forgot to mention. I'm trying to experiment and not use a cookie cutter deck that everyone else is using. Half the fun of this game is the building part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]