Houndmaster op?

Houndmaster always !@#$s on anything I can play unless I already have incredible board control.
The nearest comparison would be Defender of Argus which has 1 less attack and it requires two creatures to already be on field.
I could very well be wrong but what is everyone else's thoughts?
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Nihlist
it requires two creatures to already be on field.

False,

Houndmaster is fine, i think there's very few people that still use him nowdays...
Reply Quote
Houndmaster is not op. It's alright, but not too common is most hunter decks.
Reply Quote
I mean to rival the +2/2 that houndmaster brings it requires two on field.
Reply Quote
Yes but now you're creating 2 taunt minions instead of 1, and taunt has some value to it.
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 01:01 AMPosted by Ulvkrig
Yes but now you're creating 2 taunt minions instead of 1, and taunt has some value to it.

If he had 2 minions before dropping the HM then you had a lot of problems before it to begin with.
Reply Quote
Lol noobs
of course is houndmaster OP. i think somebody cant count here, its 2+/2+ taunt and body 4/3, look at druid card mark of wild its 2 mana and 2+/2+ no body, so houndmaster is minion for 2 mana 4/3 which is best in whole hearstone if would be 2/3 it will be ok.
Reply Quote
08/21/2014 03:09 PMPosted by Spajda
Lol noobs
of course is houndmaster OP. i think somebody cant count here, its 2+/2+ taunt and body 4/3, look at druid card mark of wild its 2 mana and 2+/2+ no body, so houndmaster is minion for 2 mana 4/3 which is best in whole hearstone if would be 2/3 it will be ok.

So you want to make it worse than a neutral card why? Of right, because you're salty that you lost to a Hunter. Right.
Reply Quote
08/21/2014 03:09 PMPosted by Spajda
Lol noobs

I was unaware Mark of the Wild could only be used on a friendly beast.
Reply Quote
yea every hunter cards is op, blizzard want hunters to pwn all
Reply Quote
It is so painful to read this noobish topics and posts on this forum. WTF? Every topic is:

Houndmaster - OP!
Flare - OP!
UTH - OP!
Eaglehorn bow - OP!
Savannah highmane - OP!
Freezing trap - OP!
Explosive trap - OP!
Snake trap - OP!
Buzzard - OP! NERF PLZZZ
Hunters mark - OP! NERF PLIIIZZZZ
Deadly Shot - So f... OP!
Class skill - so much OP!

It is a new generation of kids. Instead of adopting to circumstances and face challenges they prefer to change everything because they WANT! Pathetic.
Reply Quote
08/22/2014 01:44 AMPosted by Elor
It is a new generation of kids. Instead of adopting to circumstances and face challenges they prefer to change everything because they WANT! Pathetic.
As opposed to the elite card playing generation who netdecks the strongest card and white knights the class to all ends because they enjoy playing their OP Huntard class.
Reply Quote
08/23/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Huntard
08/22/2014 01:44 AMPosted by Elor
As opposed to the elite card playing generation who netdecks the strongest card and white knights the class to all ends because they enjoy playing their OP Huntard class.

No, more like people who actually know better as apposed to people like you who spam the forums with mindless drivel. Nothing, as far has I have seen, that any of your ilk has put on the forums contains anything close to an original thought or anything with any semblance of intelligence to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]