The Stormrage brothers

In Warcraft lore, Illidan Stormrage and Malfurion Stormrage are brothers. In hearthstone, Illidan is a legendary minion and Malfurion is the Druid Hero. When Illidan is played he usually says "You are not prepared!" however when playing against a Druid player he instead says, "Hello... brother." I thoght this was a nice little touch from Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I wish Arthas was added like hero or legendary, imagine Arthas and Illidan played, togheter on field, fighting......
Also can Druid play Illidan?
Reply Quote
Yeah, i noticed this the other day. Cool little Easter Egg. Good job Blizz!
Reply Quote
love that effect <3
Reply Quote
If you play Cairne Bloodhoof against Garrosh, he says "You are not fit to lead the Horde." instead of his normal line.
Reply Quote
I wish Arthas was added like hero or legendary, imagine Arthas and Illidan played, togheter on field, fighting......
Also can Druid play Illidan?

Yes, you can. Illidan is neutral :V but I haven't seen if it changes what he says (I guess not)
Reply Quote
Arthas being played by Jaina.
Boulderfist Ogre being played by Rexxar.
just about every stormwind character played by Anduin.
Illidan being played by Guldan.
Arthas being played by Uther.
every Aspect being played by Thrall.
Edited by AncientDoom on 11/1/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I was so shocked when I heard Illidan say this. Gave me chills XD
Reply Quote
and yes... a druid can play illidan... and if against a druid he still says 'hello brother' .. which is kind of creepy... is he saying hello to me.. or the other guy ?

mirror matches are kind of creepy to begin with...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]