"True druidic" druid deck

Did anybody thought, that playing a druid deck, that includes gnomes, murlocs or even orcs and trolls ruins the very spirit of druid class?
Give moonkins for the spellpower, some dryads for drawing cards and all in that way. Even if the card differs only by the name and picture - just not to see gnomes in my druid deck anymore.
Reply Quote
That's why I...

/me mentally goes over decklist.

…Don't use any of those unnatural cretins! :D

Personally I just find it crazytalk that Malfurion Stormrage would employ Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, and Undead, aka the Horde. For me, that's the single biggest disconnect in the game.
Reply Quote
If you want to be a true druid, such as I, you must not use beasts, as druids are more relative to nature. I don't think that beasts or humans should ever be in a druid deck, considering that night elves somewhat hate humans. I am pretty sure that I am one of the only people that actually has purity...

Sincerely,
Nyraius
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]