Issue - No Tutorial - Reproduction Explained 'click to start'

Me too. Just got the beta, nothing past click to start, Doing the options to cinematic then back doesn't work as I've not done the tutorial at all and don't have any cards or heroes.
Reply Quote
Please reset my account too, I am unable to finish my tutorial
Reply Quote
Same as NinjaJoe here. Just downloaded the beta... Nothing happens after 'click to start'.
Reply Quote
Same here, add me to the list
Reply Quote
Same here, +1
Reply Quote
hopefully they'll fix us up once they get in today.
Reply Quote
I'm also having this problem :(
Reply Quote
At first, it didn't work for me. After several tries, the box finally opened and I began the tutorial. When I was doing the tutorial, I couldn't end my turn. So, I reset the game. Ever since then, the box simply refuses to open.
Reply Quote
I also need my account reset to the tutorials. Passed Manastorm, exited to head back to work and now can't access again.
Reply Quote
Me Too!!!!!
Reply Quote
I am also experiencing the same problem
Reply Quote
There seem to be hundreds of us in this same boat. I got turned onto this game by some of the eSports casters I've watched play it. At worst, I'm still really hoping that Blizzard can add a Tutorial button to the menu and let us keep using the 'click credits' trick to get into the game. That would at least get us over the hump and in there testing the game (and having fun).
Reply Quote
I'm also having the same issue,

game froze during the nesingwary battle and after I restarted the game it wouldn't move past the load screen unless I went to the credits option but i couldn't access the tutorials so nothing to do anyway.

Have also tried re installing the game to no success.
Edited by Robbstrosity on 10/30/2013 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
add 1 more
Reply Quote
Another one here. Was hoping to burn through the tutorial before class today. Guess not.
Reply Quote
same here, a little annoying to watch streamers play this game for many weeks while dying to get in, then finally getting a message saying that i am in only to find out that Blizzard is trolling on a massive scale...
Reply Quote
Same here please ^^
Reply Quote
me too please ! thank you in advance !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]