Issue - No Tutorial - Reproduction Explained 'click to start'

Same problem as everyone else, I can't finish the Tutorial, I'm stuck on the click to start menu.

Region: NA
Reply Quote
Region: EU

same problem here

edit: More detailed OS info
Edited by muzzylogic on 10/30/2013 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It gets stuck loading each "battle" in the tutorial, but gets fixed when I reload everything (including logging out of the battle net launcher). Coincidence, or maybe not, the launcher is not remembering my authenticator. Maybe it's trying to reauthenticate before each battle?
Reply Quote
Its a beta, I have been trying to make the game work since 6am, its now almost 6pm. It is annoying, but since they gave me a key out of the kindness of their heart I am still going to play because its an epic CCG. If its to much to handle and your really this stressed out about it possibly you look into game alternatives such as maybe chutes and ladders XD
Reply Quote
I ran into the same problem. I fixed it by changing my password to a new one don't know why but it fixed all the issues was able to go right into the tutorial after that.
Reply Quote
Server: NA

Fresh account, after the cinematic, there is a label click to start after that, nothing happens, after a while I found it a way to open the box using 'options' then credits, then I have the option to play and practice the problem is that I don't have any champs there (maybe because I couldn't play the tutorial).

Hopefully this help you to find and understand the problem

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Well, Blizzard have issued a statement that they're fully aware of these issues and are fixing them

Now all we can really do is wait I guess
Reply Quote
And add another to that list..
Reply Quote
To the people requesting "resets" it wont help you. For me, who didn't even get to start the tutorial, the game is still stuck at "click to start" with nothing happening.
Edited by Click on 10/30/2013 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yup bump for me, Same thing here.
Reply Quote
not sure if this will help me posting here but i got my key last night played 1 match vs hogger then it bugged stoppe working so i reset it and cant get into the hearthstone box i see u are aware of the problem in the loading screen but if i need a "reset" it would be much help to me because i am really pumped to play !
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
Blizzard are aware of the tutorial issue and are working on it. I confirmed it with Yong Woo(Hearthstone Producer) on twitter just now.

https://twitter.com/cataclyst78/status/395664905610596352

As it's beta bugs are bound to happen, I know it sucks all but just have to wait it out.
Reply Quote
I received my beta key on Monday, and I didn't activate it until this morning when reading my email. Today after school, I downloaded the client and installed the game and everything. I get through the opening cinematic and at the main screen that has "Click to Start", I clicked it and it did nothing. I then did the credits technique and that actually brought me to the main menu. I clicked on the practice thing to start a practice game to try to unlock a deck. I got onto the practice selection screen but couldn't actually select an opponent and begin a game.

Reply Quote
apparently this problem is bigger than it seemed initially
Reply Quote
10/30/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Shermi
I ran into the same problem. I fixed it by changing my password to a new one don't know why but it fixed all the issues was able to go right into the tutorial after that.

CONFIRMED This just worked for me. Thank you so much!
Reply Quote
Windows 8
NA

Got my key yesterday already bought 50 booster packs as well lol hopefully I dont loose all my new cards :(
Edited by Tishy on 10/30/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I find it funny that people think a reset will help them. That's not the issue at all. It's probably server lag. It's likely overloaded due to a big wave of invites.

Regardless, I am getting the error as well. Since last night.
Reply Quote
Same problem.

Reply Quote
bandwagoning, need a tutorial reset.
Reply Quote
same plz reset me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]