Issue - No Tutorial - Reproduction Explained 'click to start'

Windows 7 x64

NA

reset needed
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. The game crashed during the tutorial, and now I can't play.

EDIT: Issue has been resolved on my account
Edited by Geartik on 10/30/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got in to the tutorial once but could only beat hogger before it stuck loading on the second opponent.

Windows 7 ultimate
Received the key yesterday.
Reply Quote
having this same issue windows 7 x64, NA please help =P
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Downloaded the game yesterday, started the tutorial, got to hemet nesingwary and then the game just wouldn't respond to any commands. Had 4 mana left, tried to cast a 1 mana spell and kept being told I can't do that. Tried to use jaina's 2 mana ability, no go. Nothing would work. Ever since, I start the game up, hit click to start and the game just sits, doing nothing.
Reply Quote
i after 100 attempts finally made it to illidan. as i killed him, gaame froze as usual. now i get sprites issue after 200 attempts of trying to get past click to start.
Reply Quote
i just tried again and it worked.. wtf
Reply Quote
I just downloaded it and was so happy to get my beta key :) I can get into options and friend list buy the Hearthstone box unable to open after 'Click to Start". I hope they can fix the access soon. :)
Reply Quote
Same exact problem. Game froze on my enemies turn during the 3rd tutorial foe. I just quit and opened back up and it had the playful sprite error. Then it went to the click to start and then nothing happened. back to playful sprites. In NA Server. I need a fix.
Reply Quote
It works!
Reply Quote
I need my account reset please and thank you! Tutorial never happened and now can't get past the click to start screen.
Reply Quote
I had the same issues as others and went and deleted my CACHE files located at...

drive / users/ user name / appdata / local / blizzard

also

drive / users/ user name / appdata / local / battle.net

This applies to windows 7 users..
I am able to restart the tutorial process.

Hope this helps people out
Reply Quote
Same problem
Reply Quote
MVP
There is a bug with new beta players currently where they do not receive the full tutorial and hence the game doesn't unlock the free decks/heros/game modes.

Blizzard are aware of the issue and it i s being worked on. While I know it sucks it is just something you are going to have to wait out.

I confirmed it is being worked on with Yong Woo(Hearthstones producer) on twitter recently: https://twitter.com/cataclyst78/status/395664905610596352

You can also see a thread about the issue in the tech support forums here: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10388189159?page=34
Reply Quote
I had the same issues as others and went and deleted my CACHE files located at...

also

Can anyone verify that this is safe before I try it?
Reply Quote
I tried this and it worked for me

Under Options, select Game Settings and next to Hearthstone, click the Reset User Options button.

Relaunched game.
Reply Quote

also

Too scared to try, anyone done it?
Reply Quote
Here is what I did to fix my issue:

Start -> search windows firewall, go to advanced settings, inbound rules, selected everything from battle.net, battle.net update agent, and hearthstone and right click -> disable rule.

This allowed me in the game and I am now doing the tutorial.
Reply Quote
Mifune

also

CONFIRMED FIX
Reply Quote

also

Confirming that this fixed my issue and I was able to continue the tutorial from where I left off.
Edited by Hoju on 10/30/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]