Issue - No Tutorial - Reproduction Explained 'click to start'

having the same issues
Reply Quote
Having the same issues
Reply Quote
Bump - Same - froze right on the unopened Hearthstone game box the first time playing, tried again, froze after the first training mission, then left after the first 5 training quests. Now after coming home from work it won't get past the unopened Hearthstone box after "Click to start."

EDIT: After attempting the Credit trick I found that all of my victories in my practice matches have not been saved and it will not allow me start any of them, including the first one.
Edited by ILDWARR on 10/30/2013 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Though I did not crash the game before the tutorial, just started fresh from a beta invite I got yesterday... So looks like the tutorial is just bugged in the latest update.

Looking forward to playing once I can though! Will check back periodically!
Edited by StopThi5 on 10/30/2013 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It seems this is a pretty common occurrence people are having, myself included. Is an account reset the solution to people getting to the tutorial, or is it even an option? Anyone experiencing this bug manage to get past it, or has everyone pretty much gotten stuck at looking at locked heroes and no tutorial, with no way to get further?
Reply Quote
Same issue.
Reply Quote
Did the same thinking that I needed the cards to be able to start.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
Same issue for me as well.
Reply Quote
It seems the problem relates to anyone that hadn't finished tutorials as of yesterday's beta key release (if I can see a pattern through all the reading). I am in this boat.
Reply Quote
Having the same issues as well
Reply Quote
same here :(
Reply Quote
Same here, and I haven't finished the required tutorial. The box will just spin there and it will not open unless you do the Options->Credits trick.
Reply Quote
Add me to this list. Beta key received yesterday. I could not end my turn during the tutorials so I exited to desktop. Now I cannot load past the spinning circle on the box.
Reply Quote
Same issue as well. Don't know if it helps, but I used the "open credits to bypass the freeze" issue and ran into this.
Reply Quote
Same issue here. game crashed before I was able to start the tutorial. No hero's to choose from. Any assistance in having this reset would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
Same issue for me. Made it about halfway through the tutorial before it froze up. Reloaded the client and now can't progress.
Reply Quote
10/30/2013 06:21 AMPosted by hoovie26
It seems this is a pretty common occurrence people are having, myself included. Is an account reset the solution to people getting to the tutorial, or is it even an option? Anyone experiencing this bug manage to get past it, or has everyone pretty much gotten stuck at looking at locked heroes and no tutorial, with no way to get further?

Agreed. The good news Bliz is now aware of the issue, and will patch it.
Reply Quote
same issue
Reply Quote
I used the credits trick to get the game to be able to start, but I also can not find the tutorial and have no idea how I am supposed to get it started.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]