Masters level Warrior "aggro" deck (95% wins)

Heres my guide on my warrior deck!

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=5059/masters-level-warrior-aggro-deck

Let me know what you think, and ask if you need any clarification or suggestions!
Reply Quote
Few curious choices, but the main thing that sticks out is molten giant without youthful brewmaster. If you're going to play giant and hope to take some early damage, you might as well run that combo for the ease of which it kills.
Reply Quote
I will try this right now. I can't seem to win at all on my warrior :)
Reply Quote
I got some feed back elsewhere for using youthful brewmaster, im trying that now but having trouble making it work. I believe I dont have enough draw to get the combo consistently but im still testing. You mentioned questionable choices, I would love to improve my deck! Any feedback?
Reply Quote
That youthful brewmaster sticks out like a sore thumb due to the lack of synergy it has with the rest of your deck, and to run it only because of the molten giant is just flat out stupid. Also Hogger would be a better choice than Illidan if you have it
Edited by Clove on 11/1/2013 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've never seen or heard of a deck with 95% win-rate. And something tells me its not that deck either.

- Off the top of my head, a lesson to all warriors. If you are running 4-7 weapons the best 2 drop in the game is Bloodsail Raider. Especially if you are running a gimmicky charge deck like this.

- Also there is barely anything that works with whirlwind in your deck. And it's a pretty poor card even if you are combo-ing.
Reply Quote
I would replace Illidan and Molten Giant with two Argent Commanders to make the deck even more aggressive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]