Really fun and satisfying win condition

Now before everyone chimes in that this isn't a viable tactic, I know this just sharing what was a fun Druid win condition.

Match against Warlock, long battle both running out of cards and getting low on health. He draws last card and puts down second minion on board. My turn I play a third random minion nothing special on board. He has 6 health left. His turn he takes 1 damage from being out of cards. At this point he has 5 health and I have plenty enough damage on the board. I am about to unleash minion damage on him when I look in my hand and see....Naturalize! I drop it on one of his minions forcing a two card draw, first draw 2 damage, second draw 3 damage...WIN!

I would have won regardless but it was quite a satisfying win using a condition that comes around once in a blue moon. Just wanted to share. Anyone else have a fun way they have finished someone off with their Druid deck?
Reply Quote
When is not fun to finish someone off with a druid deck?

Good read can't say i ever imagined using naturalize to fatigue someone.
Edited by LuckyLurch on 10/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I did the same thing, except with a heal card agaisnt a priest and he had 2 clerics out, drawing 2 cards and dieing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)