Practice games

They don't work, the game never starts...

"Starting game" with different messages popping up gets stuck all the time and you need to quit the game and launch again :(

any solution?
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. The messages keep scrolling over and over, and sometimes I get an error message that allows me to try again, but other times I just have to reboot and start over. :(
Reply Quote
same problem appeared to me again. worked for about 2 hours,now it is doing it again
Reply Quote
Same problem.
Reply Quote
Same problem.
Reply Quote
Same issue, though it seems to be against random opponents in practice. For example, mage will load infinitely (or at least until the error pops), but hunter will be playable. If you beat the hunter, mage (or another one) might unlock, but everything else is still inaccessible.
Reply Quote
Also same problem. Loading bar pops up, but then keeps popping up with different messages then eventually says error and doesn't register the practice mode game.
Reply Quote
Same problem but after retrying a few times it can be played.
Reply Quote
+1 here, haven't been able to play practice for a few days. Other play modes work fine though.
Reply Quote
I have had the same problem, though its changed since my first install Oct 30th, after the log-in problems were fixed (at least the game client version changed)

On Oct 30th, when I had this problem, the client would tell me, with an error message I can't recall, that it cannot start the practice game. At which point I would click, Play/Choose again - then it would quickly start a game.

Today, it just keeps producing different loading messages.

I was using a custom Priest decks to play an Expert Mage.

I am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
Reply Quote
Got it too.

The play mode works, but I've tried to practice with a mage and a druid and it just gives like random likes, and eventually says

'hearthstone there was an error starting your game'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]