Nothing happens after "Click to start"!

Same problem here... hopefully it gets resolved soon
Reply Quote
I am having this issue also on my MacBook Pro Retina. Seems to be OK on my PC desktop. Will be waiting patiently for this to be fixed for Mac users.
Reply Quote
Same problem on an iMac 09.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. Every time anything is loading, the client seems to get stuck. I've learned that if you wait long enough (5-10 minutes), it'll eventually load and you can play regularly. It's still definitely an annoying bug, but I tend to just distract myself online for those 5-10 minutes that I can't play.
Reply Quote
Yeah this has happened to me as well, just installed. Really frustrating.

Also getting some buggy/pixelated screen showing cut up parts of my desktop, the loader, and Hearthstone main screen, frozen. Reminds me of stuff I'd see on an old PC years ago, but never had the issue on my mac.

Fortunately that "freeze" only seems to last a 5-10 seconds before resolving, but haven't been able to play the game itself.
Reply Quote
same, every time i click "click to start" nothing happens...
Reply Quote
Blizzard is really dropping the ball lately
Reply Quote
Hey everyone commented earlier with the same problem. Checked back and tried the tip about just waiting for it to load lol and have been playing. I have also experienced the weird 90s PC like freezy effects when I initially load the game. Which made me think.. maybe it was a resolution problem. I went into settings and cut the graphics up to high and have also fiddled with the screen resolution. It's looking better at least but I just did this so who knows if/when its a fix.
Edited by ian3290 on 1/15/2014 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Tried again tonight and its working. Go figure.....
Reply Quote
Have the same problem myself
Reply Quote
Same issue. Just tried uninstalling & reinstalling but no luck. I'm using the Beta launcher but have tried opening the game from the main folder. I get the icon in my dock & it says game is running but nothing ever happens :( I've been given 2 beta keys LOL & can't play the game at all

I'm on an iMac but my husband runs it on his mac laptop just fine, same OS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]