A good enrage deck?

Hey guys, my attempt at making an updated pyro-smith deck kind of failed. So I am moving on to try to create a working enrage deck that doesnt rely as much on 2 cards. The attempt to make an updated pyro deck needed way to much mana and a fothing/pyrosmith/shout/whirlwind to even break even.

This is will function more as a rush deck with less reliance on the frothing berserker. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cost: # in deck

0: Charge
0: Inner Rage 2
1: Abbusive Sergeant
1: Execute
1: Upgrade
1: Whirlwind 2
2: Amani Berserker 2
2: Commanding shout 2
2: Cruel Taskmaster 2
2: Fiery War Axe 2
2: Rampage 2
3: Frothing Berserker 2
3: Raging Worgen 2
3: Tauren Warrior 2
3: Warsong Commander
4: Kor'kron Elite 2
5: Arcanite Reaper 2
Reply Quote
A bit of topic but...what exactly is a "enrage deck"? I've also seen terms like rush deck, agro deck...what are they?
Reply Quote
Type 'enrage' into the card search. Enrage deck basically means building a deck around these cards Berserker, Raging Worgen, and enraging cards like Inner Rage and Whirlwind ect.

I've made and built decks similar and tested them at high rank theyre basically a zerg deck. You either Win very fast or you Lose very fast.

This particular deck has a very major weakness in the form of zero card draw.
Edited by Enxius on 11/1/2013 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]