Getting tired of losing to this

They have a Starving Buzzard in play. They play a 1 cost creature...and draw into a 1 cost creature....and draw into a 1 cost creature...draw into a 1 cost creature...draw into a 1 cost creature...draw into a 1 cost creature....draw into a 1 cost creature...Unleash the Hounds and win.

Just had to vent. Not saying it's the most OP strat in the world considering they've always played nothing but heavy removal at the beginning...but yeah Unleash the Hounds could use a cost increase imo.

Losing always sucks but when I'm one turn from winning and they pull this out of you-know-where it actually begins to weigh on me a bit.
Edited by Arc on 10/31/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There's actually a ton of ways to deal with this strat, it's very risky for the hunter to be doing this. If you are a decent player you will find it a walk in the park to play against.
Reply Quote
I assume the strat to beat them is to play as aggressively as possible. Which I tend to do in general especially vs hunters. Like I said they tend to go heavy removal early so they can build up resources for a one-turn victory. It's not very risky at all unless they have literally nothing else in their hand before milking the buzzard.
Reply Quote
TBH, if you aren't playing an aggro deck with a least 14 minions, or an EXTREMELY well placed DoA, Countersecret (Snipe, Explotrap, Counterspell, Ice barrier sometimes), you won't win.

Aggro and Control are the 2 possible deck types so far in this game, UTH DEMOLISHES Control, but gets finger!@#$ed by Aggro. That's how it boils down to be honest.
Reply Quote
Finger.....ed by ME? :D

Oh yes! Aggro does! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]