Need Help Creating A Master's Warrior Deck

I can't figure out a way to make a decent Warrior deck that can compete in the Master's league.

I see so many decks based on apparently spamming tonnes of neutral creatures. That's really it. On Hearthhead that's really all I see.

I hate that play style. I think it's stupid.

So far I've decided a play on enrage effects would be a way I'd like to build my Warrior deck.

I know I want Amani Berserker and Gurubashi Berserker. Both are good cards.

I don't know what else to get. Help !

Edit: I only own Ragnaros in terms of legendaries but I own lots of rares, epics and commons. I don't own the Giants however either. So try to base your suggestions with that fact in mind.
Edited by Chris on 11/1/2013 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dedicated enrage is the first thing everyone thinks of when they look at the warrior cards, unfortunately it just isn't that strong of a strategy given the way Hearthstone actually works. The warrior removal is also not very good, which is why the top warrior decks tend to use a lot of neutral cards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]