Take A Look At My Deck Everyone!

The reason it's not in a specific forum is because I want the opinions of people who play all classes, not just the opinions of people who primarily play one specific class.

It's a Warrior deck and I've only played one game with it, I won, for whatever that's worth. I would like your opinions on the deck and perhaps some of you will test it as well.

It's called Anger Management.

Anger Management

Inner Rage x2
Whirlwind x2
Fiery War Axe x2
Cleave x2
Rampage x2
Bloodsail Raider x2
Cruel Taskmaster x2
Warsong Commander x2
Acolyte of Pain x2
Frothing Berserker x2
Arathi Weaponsmith x2
Dark Iron Dwarf x2
Gurubashi Berserker x2
Spiteful Smith x2
Arcanite Reaper x2

Tell me what you think and if you test the deck, give me your results!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

*Change Log*

Lord of the Arena x2 replaced with Arcanite Reaper x2
Amani Berserker x2 replaced with Bloodsail Raider x2
Loot Hoarder x2 replaced with Warsong Commander x2
Edited by Chris on 11/1/2013 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Really.. A second thread that you're just going to ridicule everyone who comments?
Reply Quote
I know right?

But this one actually looks decent.
Reply Quote
I know right?

I don't like:

Gurubashi Berserker x2
Spiteful Smith x2
Lord of the Arena x2

But that's just like, my opinion man. I would run Kro'Kron Elite's, Arcanite reapers, and Yetis instead

*shrug*
Reply Quote
*Waiting for "Pfffft whatever bros I win all day with this"*
Reply Quote
Oh yeah, didnt realize he had Smiths and no AR.

Oh well, still much better than his priest deck.

LoA is fine. Ain't Gurub Berserkers the 2-7 one? That thing is a beast in any warrior deck (loltaskmaster innerrage)
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Malscent
Really.. A second thread that you're just going to ridicule everyone who comments?

Disagreeing is not ridicule. Get that in your head. Not everyone is against you.

Besides this deck is a real deck, not a test deck for fun.

I know right?

I don't like:

Gurubashi Berserker x2
Spiteful Smith x2
Lord of the Arena x2

But that's just like, my opinion man. I would run Kro'Kron Elite's, Arcanite reapers, and Yetis instead

*shrug*

It's an enrage deck so removing two enrage creatures for a yeti and a charge creature doesn't seem optimal.

Arcanite reaper is a definite possibility to replace Lord of the Arena with though.

I think we may agree with that.
Reply Quote
You've asked for opinions on the deck, so here's mine.

1. I'd replace a x1 cleave with x1 arcanite reaper
2. I'd replace x1 loot hoarder x1 acolyte of pain for x2 2/3 give other minions charge minion (forgot name)
3. I'd replace x2 Inner Rage for x1 Gorehowl and x1 3/5 troll taunt minion
4. I'd replace x1 weaponsmith minion for x1 faerie dragon
5. Replace x1 spiteful smith for x1 grommash hellscream
6. Replace x1 rampage for x1 execute
7. Replace x1 Lord of the Arena with x1 Argent Commander

^ I think that's a more balanced deck.

So the final list looks like this:

Execute x1
Whirlwind x2
Fiery War Axe x2
Faerie Dragon x1
Cleave x1
Rampage x2
Amani Berserker x2
Cruel Taskmaster x2
Loot Hoarder x1
Acolyte of Pain x1
2/3 give other minions charge minion x2
Frothing Berserker x2
Arathi Weaponsmith x1
Dark Iron Dwarf x2
Gurubashi Berserker x1
Troll Taunt x1
Arcanite Reaper x1
Spiteful Smith x1
Argent Commander x1
Lord of the Arena x1
Gorehowl x1
Grommash Hellscream x1
Edited by StudFlower on 11/1/2013 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 down, 7 more posts to go...

/feeding the troll
Reply Quote

2. I'd replace x1 loot hoarder x1 acolyte of pain for x2 2/3 give other minions charge minion (forgot name)

Execute x1
Whirlwind x2
Fiery War Axe x2
Faerie Dragon x1
Cleave x1
Rampage x2
Amani Berserker x2
Cruel Taskmaster x2
Loot Hoarder x1
Acolyte of Pain x1
Frothing Berserker x2
Arathi Weaponsmith x1
Dark Iron Dwarf x2
Gurubashi Berserker x1
Arcanite Reaper x1
Spiteful Smith x1
Argent Commander x1
Lord of the Arena x1
Gorehowl x1
Grommash Hellscream x1

=p

Edit:

I disagree with everything you just wrote besides the addition of Arcanite Reaper, which I recently added in.

Thanks for the input.
Edited by Chris on 11/1/2013 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

/feeding the troll

Go away.
Reply Quote

/feeding the troll

Go away.

Didn't your other thread get locked A) because you were in the wrong forum and B) because you were harassing those who disagreed with you?

IBTL
Reply Quote

/feeding the troll

Go away.

He's partially right tho.
Reply Quote

It's an enrage deck so removing two enrage creatures for a yeti and a charge creature doesn't seem optimal.

Arcanite reaper is a definite possibility to replace Lord of the Arena with though.

TBH, trying to build a deck around an ability that can be silenced and just leaves you with a 2/6 (Which isn't very good) on turn 5 just doesn't work very well.

Almost every single deck runs multiple silences, and Amani is too small, almost every class has a board sweeper or something that does 2 damage. Spiteful smith is OK, i guess, but without reapers, it's kinda worthless.

Lastly, accolyte of pain is good in theory but you would just be better off running Battle Rage.
Reply Quote
The entire internet community takes anyone who disagrees with them or makes them feel small and labels them a troll now.

Quit posting things that are off topic.

Critiques on the deck only and stop getting mad if I disagree with you.

Thanks.
Reply Quote

TBH, trying to build a deck around an ability that can be silenced and just leaves you with a 2/6 (Which isn't very good) on turn 5 just doesn't work very well.

Almost every single deck runs multiple silences, and Amani is too small, almost every class has a board sweeper or something that does 2 damage. Spiteful smith is OK, i guess, but without reapers, it's kinda worthless.

Lastly, accolyte of pain is good in theory but you would just be better off running Battle Rage.

I understand what your point is but consider nothing is for sure in this game. The likelihood of the enemy having exactly what they need to counter everything I have at the perfect time is low.

When it happens it happens, but it won't always. If it always happened, no deck would be viable.
Reply Quote

Execute x1
Whirlwind x2
Fiery War Axe x2
Faerie Dragon x1
Cleave x1
Rampage x2
Amani Berserker x2
Cruel Taskmaster x2
Loot Hoarder x1
Acolyte of Pain x1
Frothing Berserker x2
Arathi Weaponsmith x1
Dark Iron Dwarf x2
Gurubashi Berserker x1
Arcanite Reaper x1
Spiteful Smith x1
Argent Commander x1
Lord of the Arena x1
Gorehowl x1
Grommash Hellscream x1

=p

Edit:

I disagree with everything you just wrote besides the addition of Arcanite Reaper, which I recently added in.

Thanks for the input.

One of the strongest class-abilities of the warrior is the ability to charge with enraged minions.
You're completely ignoring this aspect, and that makes your deck inferior compared to other variations. Not having any other weapons besides x2 fiery waraxes is also sacrificing a very strong class-ability. In the current meta, your deck will get eaten alive by priests...

But to each their own...
Reply Quote

I understand what your point is but consider nothing is for sure in this game. The likelihood of the enemy having exactly what they need to counter everything I have at the perfect time is low.

When it happens it happens, but it won't always. If it always happened, no deck would be viable.

That's fine. You asked for my opinions, and I gave them to you, and the reasoning behind them. If you feel differently, that is your prerogative, it is your deck not mine.
Reply Quote

=p

Edit:

Thanks for the input.

One of the strongest class-abilities of the warrior is the ability to charge with enraged minions.
You're completely ignoring this aspect, and that makes your deck inferior compared to other variations. Not having any other weapons besides x2 fiery waraxes is also sacrificing a very strong class-ability. In the current meta, your deck will get eaten alive by priests...

But to each their own...

I added arcanite reapers, which I told you in the post in which you replied to saying I only ran fiery waraxes. This shows me you don't read things before replying.

With this in mind, the reason I disagree with your version of the deck is because I hate running one of a tonne of cards.

Doing that makes you way too liable to rng. A solid deck that runs 2 of most things(not everything necessarily) is what I like.

But like you just said.

To each their own.

Edit:

If it helps your ego I am considering Warsong Commanders in my deck now. Considering, but not sure what to replace. Thanks for the idea.

Btw Warsong Commander is the one that gives your minions charge that you couldn't remember the name for.
Edited by Chris on 11/1/2013 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]