2 x Warsong Commander
2 x Arathi Weaponsmith
2 x Chillwind Yeti
2 x Kor'Kron Elite
2 x Arcanite Reaper
Reply Quote
<-- Warrior forum is that way...
Reply Quote
Eh, in general I don't think this is going to be very strong of a deck.

If you are settled on keeping the theme though these are changes:

- Novice Engineers are better than Loot Hoarder. They'll survive your whirlwind, you can use them to play another card right away in late game, and you can enrage them to kill 3 drops.

- Trade the Amani Berserkers for Bloodsail Raiders. In a best case scenario your Berserker is a 5/2 if you can ping it. You have 6 weapons in your deck. Bloodsail Raider is just going to be better than your Berserker on most occasions, even if the Berserker does enrage.

Outside of that, I think Rampage is pretty poor in a deck with no charge and a limited amount of 5 Health+ creatures but I see what you were trying to do. GLHF.
Reply Quote

One of the strongest class-abilities of the warrior is the ability to charge with enraged minions.
You're completely ignoring this aspect, and that makes your deck inferior compared to other variations. Not having any other weapons besides x2 fiery waraxes is also sacrificing a very strong class-ability. In the current meta, your deck will get eaten alive by priests...

But to each their own...

I added arcanite reapers, which I told you in the post in which you replied to saying I only ran fiery waraxes. This shows me you don't read things before replying.

With this in mind, the reason I disagree with your version of the deck is because I hate running one of a tonne of cards.

Doing that makes you way too liable to rng. A solid deck that runs 2 of most things(not everything necessarily) is what I like.

But like you just said.

To each their own.

Edit:

If it helps your ego I am considering Warsong Commanders in my deck now. Considering, but not sure what to replace. Thanks for the idea.

Btw Warsong Commander is the one that gives your minions charge that you couldn't remember the name for.

I'm not replying for my ego's sake... Just replying to share my experiences with the warrior.. It was my main for a month before I moved onto mage. I understand that having 2 cards each will lessen RNG and make your deck feel more "solid." I have no objections to that.
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Nasreth
looks good. I would swap out a spiteful smith for a grommash hellscream.

I owned him and then disenchanted him because I disliked him. The only legendary I own right now is Ragnaros.

I've disenchanted Nozdurmu, Grommash and one other I can't remember the name of.

Call me crazy.

Thanks for your input!!!
Reply Quote
Oh i just realized no Raging Worgen, i'm kinda sad now :C
Reply Quote

Read my thread in the future before posting!

11/01/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Chris
The reason it's not in a specific forum is because I want the opinions of people who play all classes, not just the opinions of people who primarily play one specific class.
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Sharpshooter
Oh i just realized no Raging Worgen, i'm kinda sad now :C

That card bothers me and that's why I don't use it.

It doesn't feel reliable to me. Idk.

Eh, in general I don't think this is going to be very strong of a deck.

If you are settled on keeping the theme though these are changes:

- Novice Engineers are better than Loot Hoarder. They'll survive your whirlwind, you can use them to play another card right away in late game, and you can enrage them to kill 3 drops.

- Trade the Amani Berserkers for Bloodsail Raiders. In a best case scenario your Berserker is a 5/2 if you can ping it. You have 6 weapons in your deck. Bloodsail Raider is just going to be better than your Berserker on most occasions, even if the Berserker does enrage.

Outside of that, I think Rampage is pretty poor in a deck with no charge and a limited amount of 5 Health+ creatures but I see what you were trying to do. GLHF.

Your idea to replace the Amani Berserkers with Bloodsail Raiders is a good one and I might try it.

I however, love Loot Hoarder and will not replace him.

Still trying to figure out what I might replace for Warsong Commander as well.

Thanks for the input.
Reply Quote

11/01/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Chris
The reason it's not in a specific forum is because I want the opinions of people who play all classes, not just the opinions of people who primarily play one specific class.

Class forums are there for a reason and nothing precludes people who do not primarily play one particular class from reading other class forums. Stating in your post that you are not violating forum rules because you don't think they should apply to you is still contrary to the rules.
Reply Quote

Class forums are there for a reason and nothing precludes people who do not primarily play one particular class from reading other class forums. Stating in your post that you are not violating forum rules because you don't think they should apply to you is still contrary to the rules.

I appreciate your effort. Leave my thread if all you can post are things that do not apply to the topic.
Reply Quote
I am pleased with the naming of the deck as I am certain it is a nod to me and my recommendations towards him. Cantonese arriving soon.
Reply Quote

I appreciate your effort. Leave my thread if all you can post are things that do not apply to the topic.

And what is the topic of the thread? Oh, right, Warrior decks...
Reply Quote
Needs x2 2/3 Gives other Minions charge. One of the best early warrior drops IMO.
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Exile4eva
I am pleased with the naming of the deck as I am certain it is a nod to me and my recommendations towards him. Cantonese arriving soon.

Your post was reported for trolling.

You were already told to stop after trolling my last thread and now you bring it into this one.

Leave now.

11/01/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Xenophontis
Needs x2 2/3 Gives other Minions charge. One of the best early warrior drops IMO.

I agree, I'm trying to figure out what I should replace.

And what is the topic of the thread? Oh, right, Warrior decks...

I understand your urge to cause trouble but please, get out of my thread.
Reply Quote
The Loot Hoarders x2 were replaced with Warsong Commander. I'm trying it right now to see how it does.
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Chris

You were already told to stop after trolling my last thread and now you bring it into this one.

Leave now.

I'm hurt. I presumed because you posted your deck onto the forums you wanted people to come and critique it. I merely critiqued the naming (in a positive light I might add).

It reminds me of a time in play school. I'd been continually knocking over another child's 'block-structure'. It was a really under-funded playschool and, as such, didn't have Lego or anything cool like that just a bucket with "Blocks" written on the side. I mean, they were okay, they did the trick but I mean, hell, why would you be satisfied with 'Blocks' when you know the richer kids are playing with Lego's?! Anyway, I'm going slightly off topic,

So I'd been knocking this kid's block structures over with my toy car continually and he was getting progressively more annoyed about it. Eventually he told the nursery teacher on me and I got a bit of a telling-off about how you should respect things other people make and not destroy them. I, in my innocence, had just assumed that because he kept rebuilding it he enjoyed the game we were playing.

I wonder whatever happened to that kid anyway; hopefully didn't become an architect. His buildings can't even handle a simple car strike.
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Exile4eva

Leave now.

I'm hurt. I presumed because you posted your deck onto the forums you wanted people to come and critique it. I merely critiqued the naming (in a positive light I might add).

It reminds me of a time in play school. I'd been continually knocking over another child's 'block-structure'. It was a really under-funded playschool and, as such, didn't have Lego or anything cool like that just a bucket with "Blocks" written on the side. I mean, they were okay, they did the trick but I mean, hell, why would you be satisfied with 'Blocks' when you know the richer kids are playing with Lego's?! Anyway, I'm going slightly off topic,

So I'd been knocking this kid's block structures over with my toy car continually and he was getting progressively more annoyed about it. Eventually he told the nursery teacher on me and I got a bit of a telling-off about how you should respect things other people make and not destroy them. I, in my innocence, had just assumed that because he kept rebuilding it he enjoyed the game we were playing.

I wonder whatever happened to that kid anyway; hopefully didn't become an architect. His buildings can't even handle a simple car strike.

Holy crap man. I didn't even bother to read all of that. You seriously have to stop.

In no way do you sound or look clever or smart. You look like a moron. Just go away when your not wanted, okay?

The topic is my deck. Keep it at that.
Reply Quote

Very smart. Because, of course, we all choose 1 specific class when we sign up in this forum, and from that moment on we are forever unable to view the other subforums. Fortunately, you've been able to break this segregation. Clever thinking, Chris!
Edited by Cheezzhead on 11/1/2013 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Very smart. Because, of course, we all choose 1 specific class when we sign up in this forum, and from that moment on we are forever unable to view the other subforums. Fortunately, you've been able to break this segregation. Clever thinking, Chris!

I play every class in the game and I rarely look at the class specific forums. When I do, I don't go there to look at peoples decks and critique them.

The people who stalk those forums regularly are the ones who main or primarily play the class of the given forum they are in.

Get out of my thread unless you want to post something related to the topic. I'm so serious I'm sick of trouble starters like yourself. There was no reason to say what you said, you just wanted to cause trouble.

Leave.
Reply Quote

I play every class in the game and I rarely look at the class specific forums. When I do, I don't go there to look at peoples decks and critique them.

The people who stalk those forums regularly are the ones who main or primarily play the class of the given forum they are in.

Get out of my thread unless you want to post something related to the topic. I'm so serious I'm sick of trouble starters like yourself. There was no reason to say what you said, you just wanted to cause trouble.

Leave.

I would never dare to say something for no reason other then to cause trouble. My mother always told me never to start a fight, unless I was a pirate. She also said that I should never build a deck solely around the enrage mechanic. But perhaps that's a story for another time.

I also find it interesting that you would take yourself as an example of every single user in this forum. Certainly, if you posses such an impeccable insight in human behavior your talents are wasted in a simple game such as Hearthstone.

But I can understand where you're coming from; in the end, I haven't posed a single piece of advice for you to shoot down and ignore. I should remedy that, but honestly I feel my limited experience pales in comparison to yours.

Maybe you can post this deck on deckbuilding sites, like hearthpwn.com, and with a good name. That way, people searching for 'random warrior decks without any unified direction or purpose' might end up with this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]