help: i wanna make a golden card?

but a little hesitation. Yesra, Deathwing or Illidan? which one is best for druid deck? or other options for druid?
Reply Quote
ragnaros
Reply Quote
Ragnaros or Ysera. Additionally, these 2 are used in almost every deck with a late game.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
I like Ragnaros in my deck. It's a little bit random, but it works well with other decks (whereas Ysera is going to be less flexible).
Reply Quote
Rags basically a neutral pyro but Most drops above 6 aren't worth it in the current meta.

Just too easily countered. If you waste 8-9 mana on a turn only to get countered by a 1-3 cost card its just not worth it.

At that point in the game you've probably just lost while your opponent is smashing you in with 3-5 drops.

Basicaly big cost cards not really mana efficient better cards to put in place of them imo. In a 30 card deck every card counts. Some decent legendaries if you must have them in your deck are Thalnos, Hogger, Cairne isn't bad and Sylvanas can be useful in certain situations. Compare those same cards to other neutral cards like Abom, Azure Drake, Argent Commander, Sunwalker. Legendaries just aren't cost efficient in general.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]